This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 13 Kambuja

Topic » Tribal Council 13 Kambuja

3596 days 10 hours ago
user5
Grab your torches and take a seat.

2Beastly: How important is this immunity win?
Caliboy: Is there anyone that you do not want to go up against in the finals?
alanb1: Who does not deserve to still be here?
RedWing91: How do you think the jury has perceived your gameplay?
get_right71: Is this season similar to Costa Rica?

Votes are due tonight.
3596 days 10 hours ago
2Beastly
This immunity is very important, and I am so glad I am safe and will be in the final 4!
3596 days 10 hours ago
alanb1
alanb1: Who does not deserve to still be here?
OMFG why do I get the hard question rude. Yah um I don't deserve to be here with the most marvelous people on the planet. Honestly I feel so lucky to be surround by these 4 amazing players. They all mean the absolute world to me. Now don't vote me out xoxo
3596 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
Caliboy: Is there anyone that you do not want to go up against in the finals?

Honestly I want to go to Finals with the best, And whoever gets there whether I am taken or the one to choose, I want to take on the challenge and make it a fun one. For me I am not one to take on floaters or those that I don't think deserves to be there. Its all based on perspective on how I see the game with me and I want a fun competitive Final 2.

I think tho from this bunch whoever makes F2 it be well deserved. As this game has turn to be an intense and crazy ride that I am just waiting to see how it unfolds. Wherever hand it goes to tbh.
3596 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
RedWing91: How do you think the jury has perceived your gameplay?
Under the Radar.
3596 days 6 hours ago
get_right71
get_right71: Is this season similar to Costa Rica?

This season isnt at all like coasta rica! This season has been very very different. In coasta rica i was in a tight alliance but this season everyone was wiped out! I made it here alone! (Not really alone) lol but in coasta rica there was a pretty large alliance with another main alliance inside. This season is nothing like that
3596 days 5 hours ago
user5
Once the votes are read the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3596 days 5 hours ago
user5
get_right71
3596 days 5 hours ago
user5
Caliboy
3596 days 5 hours ago
user5
RedWing91
3596 days 5 hours ago
user5
RedWing91
3596 days 5 hours ago
user5
13th person voted out and the 5th member of the jury:

RedWing91

The tribe has spoken.
3595 days 17 hours ago
get_right71
Yikes i got a vote

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!