This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Camp - Mall

Topic » Episode 1: Camp - Mall

4095 days 14 hours ago
Cflo
Introduction:  It is a couple years after the apocolypse.  A group of survivors has made camp in a super-mall in downtown Chicago, Il.  Currently, the survivors are making camp in the employee room of the Arby's in the food court.

Cast:
Bryce
Hunter
Jeff

Situation:  The mall is full of walkers.   Your leader Tim had devised a big plan to clear at the mall, but immediatly upon entering, made the mistake of going off on his own, never to return.  It has been 3 days since this incident, leaving you three alone waiting for news in the mall.  Before leaving, Tim had given his only pistol to Jeff, however, it only has three bullets in it.

Goal:
Primary: Survive!
Primary:  Get to a safer location
Secondary:  Find out what happened to Tim
Secondary:  Find weapons

Please continue to keep on the lookout for new events on this page, and you three may begin Rping.
4095 days 13 hours ago
Bryce333
Tawni:

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god....

Guys, what should we do? I don't think Tim is alive any more... he's the type of guy who would find his way back no matter what if he was alive.

Let's just.... Let's just leave the mall. It's too dangerous here. To try to clear out the entire location with only three people is CRAZY. Let's find another area to camp, because we don't stand a chance here.

Let's try... Hell, I don't know. The Grocery Store is a smaller location that'd be easier to clear out and has lots of supplies. We could even try going into the wilderness and living off of nature. I don't care, ANY option is better than staying in this place
4095 days 13 hours ago
Cflo
(Note: The grocery store isn't in Chicago, therefore, at this point you would not know of it.)
4095 days 13 hours ago
jayhawk123
Hunter:

We must take that chance it isn't safe here
4095 days 13 hours ago
jayhawk123
(Bryce I'm here now me and you can survive together)
4095 days 13 hours ago
Cflo
(By the way, by safer location I just meant not in the Arby's room.  It can still be in the mall if you want to stay.  Either way, up to y'all)
4095 days 13 hours ago
jayhawk123
(What do I do ik by myself?)
4095 days 12 hours ago
Cflo
(You and Bryce and Jeff need to just RP just like the other group was doing.  Leave the mall, explore, watever)
4095 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
We ned to find out what happened to tim and fast jeff, we only have 3 bullets so we must be very careful
4095 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
Goes to check outside the door
4095 days 12 hours ago
Cflo
The only door out leads to the main part of the food court.  As Hunter looks out, he sees hordes of zombies wandering around the food court.
4095 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
There are two many, I can't do this alone
4095 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
To*
4095 days 12 hours ago
Bryce333
Oh my God! That is definetely NOT safe
4095 days 12 hours ago
Bryce333
*Starts to hyperventilate*
4095 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
(Cflo its weird doing this alone)

open group

The Walking Dead: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!