This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hoops Confessionals

Topic » Hoops Confessionals

1515 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
1515 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Well that was a bit unlucky, how in the world did Thomas manage to single handely win immunity for the other tribe but, oh well. I do have to say I am a little nervous only since last time I was  second out but, I think I've earned my right to stay in the game and in the battle, weak and inactives deserve to go first and that is Ivy. Last night was interesting that Erik added me to an alliance with Nathan and we talked on call about who to possibly guess for the idol or idols along with about everyone else in the game. I really don't know what to think of that but, for now it seems fine .
1513 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Honestly that immunity was quite an easy win for my tribe. I did make a nice deal with Tris that if he helps me get the extra clue, I would help him get immunity and I did. Little did I know that the clue was exactly what I thought the idol would be, a female. Now I'm just down to 8 people the idol could be if we actually have an idol. Hopefully merge isn't too soon so I can figure out which female fifth placer it is.
1511 days 8 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So unfortunately dodgeball wasn't my tribes forte, Nathan had a bad strategy, mine worked well except for the first round, and the others just were outnumbered. This vote is pretty simple, stick to the plan and we'll stay strong. Honestly I'm  feeling like I'm truly proving myself with this second chance and definitely think I'm I a good spot currently to go the distance.
1510 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Well well well, me and my big mouth was right, it was a double tribal.  Unfortunately I didn't come close to winning immunity and it ended with Nathan and Kyle both being immune tonight. Very late at night Nathan told me someone had found the idol and I believe him since Vince told me he did Sarah Dawson and he lied about saying it was one of the unpicked people so Vince, next time don't try to lie to me since liars don't last long and you've been caught in the spider's web . If I wanted to, I could take him out here but, I'll leave him be since there are bigger fish to fry and he could always get blindsided with the idol or misplay it.
Instead War has been declared and tonight the lines will be drawn since the vote seems between Brittany and Erik and Brittany needs to go for being a social threat and there's no going back in this battle.
1496 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I know this is long over due so it's time to finally write it. I certainly knew the risk I was taking with making a final four with  Tris, Gabe and Kyle with Tico as a possible fifth to help. My goal was to get out the Kilimanjaro like Brittany who could easily win in the end but, people turned traitor or self voted me out. No one else was really trying to make a move so I can at least say I did. And one by one they were voted out except Gabe. First traitor Tris,then mistake making Tico, they got a break with Nathan going but, took Kyle out.
So far I'm thinking o maybe voting Gabe but, he needs to do a good job in questions for me to consider it. Least I can say I easily played the game and made the most of my second chance after The Apprentice,wish I could've got to the end but, life gave me lemons.
1496 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Honestly what an interesting final three. To people who betrayed me and one person who didn't vote the round I went. Honestly I came into this vote pretty open but, I confess I love an underdog story so Gabe won my vote. Hopefully I the future we can work together.

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!