This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vincent’s Confessionals

Topic » Vincent’s Confessionals

1515 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
1515 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
yo, at first episode i came up with idea that first day alliances are more powerful than any other alliances made along the way. when people would start playing on my tribe at day 2 or day 3 at least i would be already prepared for it by gathering intel from other people in my alliances or because i tried to have good relation with everyone on private chats just in case one of those guys would like to make some big moves it will be worth it because they wont target cool guy like me in the future. my strategy will be to talk with people, let everyone see that im a funny and calm person and those who appears to be very active and smart would join me to 3 people chat alliances. further on im not going to push on any of those groups to target anyone i will just say to everyone that im on board to vote out anyone as long as its not me. for now im only in one alliance with sag and brittany because were all getting along very well and not only we are the most active people on this tribe i think both of them will need me and i will need them to go further and feel safe. sag from the start gives me a feeling that he is smart person who will be able to provide lots of useful strategy to our alliance so we will target right people and we will make right moves at right moment and brittany might tell us some secrets from people outside of our alliance because she is good socially and theres bigger chance that people will trust her over me and sag. i might be a glue who would keep this group tight and for now im working on it that both brittany and sag will feel closer to me than each other, later on i try to outsmart our enemies to give us benefits. i see people like nathan erik and logan responding rarely and if it comes down to tribal i think i make alliances with 2 of them and me and tell them were another 3 group strong to keep this tribe a little bit more united and voting my way. i never made the alliances earlier and i think it could be my downfall because it seems like it might be most powerful thing in this game, im predicting that people will be loyal to those alliances and this game will go my way but i guess we will see whats coming
1515 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
seems like ivy goes down without a discussion, it helps me get further but i wanted to see how her or him would try to approach this game
1515 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
lmao ivy just responded to me 60 seconds after i wrote that xd
1502 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
yesterday i tried to make some kind of agreement with kyle tico brittany nathan and sag to make everyone vote for logan, it worked luckily and after trying for a long time to unite me with nathan britt and sag finally i see that we all are staying 4 strong and we seem to want to go to the end together. i think i have to be very liked by all 3 of these guys that they added me to chat where they are planning blindside on tris. if i would be doing any Alliance chats i would ask everyone first cause i would be worried they dont trust me. now i see that all 3 Nathan sag and britt trusts me 100 percent and im on board with tchem to pick og massai members one by one. sag and brittany were always huge part of my endgame from begginning and i tried hard to make tchem trust me. propably if one of tchem would go too early in this game i would be scared and i would be scrambling but every tribal im approaching i feel very safe. sag and brittany are always approaching me that they are scared that they are going home what was always a proof to me that they are on my side so every time i feel secure. at this point if they blindside me im giving tchem kudos but i think that i have huge chances to make to the f2 now
1502 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
we made the merge, there is a plan from brittany to vote out thomas, Nathan sag are telling me that they are good with that but fuck people arent responding knowing this is the most important vote of the merge this annoys me but im hoping that people arent going to blindside me and they are just inactive but whatever happens im not going to be first merge boot
1502 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
alright i feel like novelwriter preparing to write bestseller because i had lots of stuff happenning from the inside in tribe i was right before tribal and it would be cool to share with that before i forget.
0. i made Alliance chat with brittany and sag, i planned to be trustworthy to sag but still wanted to go far with brittany why not i had no idea if this Alliance is tight
1. i found the idol and told it instantly to Sag, i trust him the most and it makes us both trust each other even more
2. i unintantionally scared off Sag that we will be blindsided when everyone in reality voted out inactive Caden so he let me tell brittany that i have idol and pretend to brittany that she only knows about this idol and me because i found that. that way sag feels safe because he trusts me and when he wont leak my secret about idol to brittany she will tell me about voting out sag if thats the case in the future or she will say to sag about voting out me so we wont ever be blindsided
3. Nathan found person who had the idol and brittany started panicking ,,youve got idol i didnt tell Nathan about it but he suspects you what to do what to do''
4. i calmly approached him and i wanted to start conversation with him about him burning the merge idol clues in front of everyone and then smartly catched up with thing that ,,man ive got the idol 2 days ago i never felt safe to tell it to anybody and i wanted to share this info with you when you started talking about idols'' what a COINCIDENCE MAN. i also said ,,man weve got so much power right now and we can deal with the other tribe easily now because we idol one of tchem out and we send next ones home one by one and were golden! i said almost same thing to Sag and Brittany actually that makes all of them feel that im their numer one when my hierarchy is that my number one is Sag number two Brittany and number three Nathan and number four Logan. None of tchem will leak to someone else secret that ive got the idol because they all think they are the chosen one by me.
5. Sag approaches me and tells me ,,damn man you handled the situation VERY VERY WELL DUDE, both Nathan and brittany trusts you very hard now''. lol and i wouldnt have ever done that if i wouldnt find this idol. so yeah when theres advantage in play game always changes even if its played incorrectly
6.WEve got another tribal council, its third i decided to approach all 4 other tribemates to vote for erik cause hes inactive (liability in challenges it means almost same thing). remember i said that i was the first one who want erik OUT lol.
7. Brittany feels terrible and has to be honest and tells erik the truth that he is going home
8. Nathan propably tells erik hes going home and erik tries to sway his vote to do someone else (erik wanted brittany out the most) and forced, Nathan agrees to vote for me but its a lie to make feel erik happy obviously
9. erik asks me ,,what the hell mate are you trying to VOTE ME OUT OF THIS ISLAND,, ekhem or was it brittany who just lies to me?
wait a minute… do i have a deadwish? do i want to answer to this question? lmao
10. im turning my status on skype into ,,invisible'' LMAO
11. erik is not giving up he creates chat with me logan and sag (logan wants him to stay because erik logan and Nathan made Alliance chat in the past. Nathan is turning on his own 2 allies because ive got idol and i seem to be more powerful ally in the future than those 2 people) honestly i would be screwed if i wouldnt have this idol it would be all votes on me or sag propably. and yeah erik 2h before tribal makes Alliance chat with logan me and sag and pleads his case to save him
12. radioINactive bomb EXPLODES
13. this will be funny one, erik writes in this chat that brittany said shes going to vote him out, and Nathan did the same thing. when Nathan wanted to vote out me over brittany erik came up with idea that they are both very tight together. <i dont know if its true and he guessed correctly or was incorrect> then he writes in the chat that Nathan said ,,youre liability in the challenges'' and erik has to go.
wait a minute Nathan didnt say that first, wasnt those my own words? hehehe erik wanted to flip this vote but he did wrong move and turned on his allies and asked me for help when i was first one who suggested his name to go home lol
14. erik calls brittany huge threat because she has lots of friends and he dont have any on the other side it gives me 1 h dilemma about what to do and who should i keep
15. positivies to vote out britt, she has lots of friends, i dont have it sucks i might be in trouble also people are worried cause shes not telling tchem 100 Times shes going to vote for someone with confidence lol
negatives, mannnnn why would i work so hard to gain her trust for whole couple days to just give up now and welcome erik who i barely met tonight? nah sucks if he would come earlier i would be open to leave him in the game
also erik dont have friends as he said it could be great cause he will listen to us he wont flip to the other side for sure but maybe he doesnt because he has worse character than brittany? idk, who said that i will be lone and biggest friend of erik until death will torn us apart?
also erik tried a bit too hard to save himself in the end and i know that if i leave him in this game he will have control of this tribe. in the other hand its easier to convince brittany to vote for someone and she gives people control thats why she makes that far.
16. Erik surprised me a lot and i was underastimating him. when he was almost able to save himself from the vote like that what would he do at merge? he would scramble that long as he would finally save himself. if he would be panicking too much he WOULD flip on us, brittany wouldnt cause we all trust each other.
17. i had to lie to erik about the vote because theres no other way to deal with great player like he is. i feel like im as much competetive in strategy as he is and its a bit scary to beat someone like him at merge. he propably would outsmart me when others propably wont do that.
18. finally we made merge with cool squad Sag Mr.Strategist Brittany Ms.Socialqueen and Nathan Mr.Challengebeast supporting me with 100% and all i need is two more guys to have majority and reach the end. i hope logan wont flip to us. hes got tman, tris on the other side and theres a Chance he could flip to the other side but i hope other tribe will have some cracks too and we find 2 dudes willing to go further with us

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!