This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyle's Confessionals

Topic » Kyle's Confessionals

1515 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
1515 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
First day. Went horribly. The entire 24 hours nobody was on skype except for Gabe, who refused to do anything. That ended in me having to slap together a flag at the last minute so obviously that quality wasn't great, but I didn't want to have nothing. We lost, of course, and NOW everyone starts to come back on. Convenient. In terms of the vote, as soon as we lost, RJ came running up to me asking who I wanted to vote. I had thrown out Jacob, reason being he didn't do anything in the challenge and he has a rep on tengaged of being a spiteful person. Going into this, I thought Tico would be an obvious target since he wasn't on skype, but we have so many inactives its easier to just work with him. As far as I know, Gabe, RJ, Tico, Thomas, and possibly Jacob are voting for Jacob. So this seems like a pretty easy decision.
1513 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE
When I saw it was a spamming challenge, I knew we didn't have much of a chance. I did try, but kinda threw in the towel when I saw they were 1000 posts ahead. There are still a ton of inactives on this tribe, or moreso people who don't care to play challenges. Luckily we have an easy target in Gavin, who hasn't showed up to anything and self voted. Plus he's voted me out in a previous game, so that makes him a threat to ME. I know I have Gabe and Tico moving forward and possibly RJ, if a perfect world Gavin goes tonight and Tris goes next vote. In other news, I apparently picked the right camp, as I found an idol pretty easily with my guess of Cindy Hall from Survivor Guatemala. I'm still on the hunt for a potential 2nd idol, but time will tell to see if we got the right camp.
1510 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
After voting Gavin out, I felt like I was in a pretty good spot on this tribe. Gabe and RJ were doing whatever I told them to, and I felt I had Tico and Tris on my side. So getting immunity wasn't crucial for me, but it would still have been nice. When me and Nathan went into the tiebreaker, we agreed to give immunity to each other no matter who won. Luckily for me, Nathan held up his end of the deal, and I'm now in the f10 with an idol in my pocket. At the end of the challenge, I was asked to decide whether I wanted to keep the idol clue or throw it in the fire. I posted a gif of a fire and convinced Nathan to throw his in. Am I throwing mine in? hell no! The only downside of an idol clue is it puts a target on your back, but they all think I threw mine away, so there's NO downsides. I never specifically said I was throwing my idol in the fire, all I did was post the gif of the fire, which I'm hoping everyone interpreted that the way I wanted them to. As for this vote, it immediately seemed like it was a matter of either voting Tris or RJ out. Tris immediately was gunning for RJ, so that would have made it easy to get him on my side. I had talked with Tico a bit and he seemed down to vote for Tris if we had numbers. Well, I have Gabe in my back pocket, RJ wouldn't have anyone else to vote for, and Tico would make majority. But then Erik from Kilimanjaro came to me and told me that Tris, Tico, and Brittany were friends and that they were going to run merge if they had numbers. It's believable, yes, but its coming from someone who's proven to me to be untrustworthy. I am aware Tris and Tico have talked, just not how much. That makes me even more worried about Tris. If it were up to me, Tris would be going home tonight. I don't trust the guy and the connections he has in this game is scary. But, it would seem that I'm not going to be able to pull the numbers together on this one. RJ is most likely self voting and Thomas won't talk to me. We have no choice, RJ did this to himself.
1502 days 8 hours ago
MJFJUNE
The former Massai tribe is so frustrating. Tris sucks at responding and Thomas is probably self voting. I wanted to try to corral the tribe together to force a tie, but it looks like Thomas and possibly Tris could be self voting tonight. What a mess! These people that are supposed to be working with me are literally forcing my hand. If it were up to me, Thomas and Tris would be sitting at f3 with me. Neither of them are beating ANYBODY. It's just so frustrating going from being the one controlling every vote to someone that is scrambling to be at the mercy of the other tribe. I talked a bit with Brittany, who seems to be running the show over there, and it sounds like the old Kilimanjaro are voting for Thomas. Wouldn't have been my choice, but I'll roll with it. I just have to hope someone over there is willing to make a move, because all 5 of them can't make final tribal council.
1502 days 8 hours ago
MJFJUNE
At the challenge this week, I sat out in exchange for my third idol clue. I narrowed the list down to around 25 candidates. Unless someone got lucky, I am the closest to finding this thing by a longshot. I definitely have to consider playing the Massai idol, though, because this week has me a little worried. This is the first week my name has been thrown around. Tico had told me that Vincent came up to him and said that I was being considered because I was a combo threat. That makes me super worried, because they don't know about the idol I already have, and I'm the closest person to finding another one by a lot. Even without those things, people are afraid of me. That isn't a good sign. As of now, I'm hoping we got the numbers to take Nathan out. I am definitely considering playing this idol, but best case scenario I get out of tribal without having to use it.
1502 days 8 hours ago
MJFJUNE
This week has been quieter than usual. Vince, Brittany, and Sag are all being very short with me. Nathan won't even talk to me. I haven't gotten a great vibe from anyone. Vince, especially is a HORRIBLE liar. I wanted to wait until next round to play this idol. But there's no way I'm going home with it in my pocket. I called up my boys Tico and Gabe and told them instead of voting out a goat in Nathan, we can take out an actual threat like Sag or Brittany. I have them switching their vote to Sag and we're praying they all voted for me.
1500 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
As usual, the voting process was excruciating. Everyone is afraid to throw out names until we have like an hour left and its just mad panic. It was a little better that I had immunity this week, as I don't have to worry about it being me, and I'm that much closer to finding the merge idol. I have 2 clues so far, and its someone who has made the jury phase of seasons 10-15. I've narrowed my list down to around 50 potential players. I'm hoping to win more clues and find this thing so I can use my idols to my advantage down the line. As for the vote, its been super quiet as I said before. I've been checking in with everyone constantly, and I've only really heard Gabe, Tris, and Logan for potential votes. Obviously voting Gabe out is not going to work for me. He's been my closest ally out here. Tris has been shaky since DAY ONE. He is playing an abysmal social game, he only gets back to me on skype like once per week, and from what I've heard everyone else gets that treatment as well. He is the Noura Salman of this season. He is going to get dragged to the end if he doesn't go soon, and he would be my choice is the option was another Massai sacrifice. But whether I like it or not, I can't have him go this round. That would put me, Gabe, and Tico in a horrible position. And I'd have to assume me and Gabe would be on the bottom, since I've heard from multiple people that Tico and Brittany are close. That also needs to be split up as soon as possible. As of right now, I'm trying to weed out people I don't think I can trust, and right now unfortunately that's Logan and Tris.
1500 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Hope is very bleak for Gabe and myself. We said we were voting together no matter what, so if he goes I'm honoring that. But I need a plan to get to the end of the game, because if tribal goes the way I think it will, I'll be all alone. So what are my options? Glad you asked! Vince and Nathan refuse to talk to me. That leaves Sag and Brittany. Talking to Sag made it clear that his f3 was with Vince and Nathan, which is understandable. They're the two biggest goats left. So that left Brittany. We were talking and I apologized for how the Tico vote went down, with me blatantly lying to her about the idol. And to start building amends, I lied to her again! yayyyyyy! I played the Massai idol last tribal, but when I presented it, I said it was black. That was supposed to signal that it was the merge idol. I told her it was the merge idol and I still had the original Massai idol. I also hinted that I was considering playing it for Gabe and voting for Sag again. I'm hoping I used that to force a 3-3 tie between Sag and Gabe, so that forces Brit and the goats to draw rocks, or Britt outs herself as a traitor and gets a target on her back. Either way, it isn't me or Gabe. If this plan doesn't work and they vote Gabe, Britt most likely tells them I have an idol and I'm safe at f5. So for me, this is a win-win-win. I don't think I've ever been this close to winning a group game. I feel like if I make ftc, its my game to lose. I'm just hoping I can win the next two challenges and win this thing.
1496 days 8 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So I have a lot riding on this tribal council. I planted a seed last vote that I had an idol, and sure enough, Britt did exactly what I expected her to do. She went running to Sag and Vince telling them I had an idol and they were expecting me to play it on Gabe. I didn’t have one, so naturally I didn’t play it. They didn’t tell us anything and just voted Nathan out, so they obviously think I have one. So I think I’m in the clear, but you never know. Right now I’m trying to flip either Sag or Britt against Vince so I can get a solid f3 alliance. Honestly Vince has been super annoying the past few votes, and he only talks to me when he needs something. I also happen to be at tribal with him in a different group game, so I couldn’t be happier to be writing his name down twice in one day. Good riddance.

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!