This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Brayden's Confessionals

Topic » Brayden's Confessionals

2205 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2205 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I just don't see why Brandon would go so hard for an HoH. If anything, it really showed that he's an amazing competitor and may just put a target on his back. As for people like Michelle who was amazing, I need to watch out for her and maybe even target her this week...
2204 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So Jeremy, Brandon and I have created this final 3 and we have called it - "The Beautiful People". Really our main goal is to get to the final 3 and I have all intentions of doing so. Right now it's pretty easy as there are a lot of inactives so Brandon putting up Camila was not a shock at all.

Due to this person being very annoying, my alliance was to target Jorden. I personally feel, like it's too early to do something like that as I feel like Jorden won't get the votes needed and has a chance to win the next HoH. I'll talk to them again after Veto, but it seems like Jorden may be getting backdoored in the first week.

I kinda have a friendship with Doug and Mich  and I kinda want to use them for votes. Then just like completely backstab them, which would be a great goal in this game.

Okay so that is it and soon I will be running the house!
2203 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
A lot of crazy things have been happening in the house lately. Basically, I have a close relationship with Mich - however I got her lying to me about an alliance that she has between Jorden, Mike and her. Jorden is now going around campaigning for people to keep Gavin and not Camila which is making herself look bad. Needless to say, Jorden is a huge target next week - as well as Mich and Mike.

Next HoH is very important, and I would rather target Mich as Mich is a competition threat. I may have convinced Mich to not try in the next HoH at all just so we keep that whole alliance at bay. I have not spoken to Doug at all but I need to talk to him soon and tell him that the target is Gavin and not Camila. This week's eviction may be crazy.

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!