This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ny's Confessionals

Topic » Ny's Confessionals

2390 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
2390 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
I've done such a shitty job at sending in DRs this season, but things are starting to pick up and I wanted to make sure I sent at least a couple confessionals in before shit goes down.

SO i started the game off in a week 1 power alliance consisting of Adam, Cole & Walker. We weren't/aren't like ride or die tight, at least IMO, but it's been pretty beneficial for all of us. Well, minus Adam LOL (RIP). 

I was nominated week 2 as a replacement, and call me crazy but I actually told Scott to nominate me as a pawn if he had to. Yeah it was a risk, but I knew that I had strong enough bonds with enough people to easily stay.

Getting a golden key allowed me to stay out of the drama that people like Tomas, X, and Scott are in now, while still letting me strengthen relationships. Isaa & Tomas are really close allies, and I think Caleb and Scott would keep me over quite a few others still in the game.

This week X has been quite the rat. He and Kim are the only two people i really haven't talked to at all, so when he won HOH I was expecting to be nommed. But he started messaging me really nicely while we were waiting for the all the HOH tiebreaker results and asked for my advice with noms. He ended up nomming me, which like I said I expected (I don't get why he was being fake to me before though), but he told me that he had a backdoor plan in mind.

Apparently he wanted to backdoor Scott, which I didn't understand at all because Tomas and him are publicly against each other now. But he told me that either him. Tomas or I needed to win POV so he could backdoor Scott, and started asking me how I had betted in the POV competition. He lied to me about which item he betted on, won, then didn't go through with the plan to backdoor Scott. LIKE BOI. I get that it's a game, but this is the kinda shit that lost Paul the game.

Anyways, that's essentially my whole game up to now. I started campaigning for votes, and I think I have the votes to stay. But people could be keeping Tomas to go after X so we'll see how this plays out.

That Double Eviction HOH is mine though - *sips tea while looking at X*
2389 days 4 hours ago
MJFJUNE
This bitch Kimmy really think she slick with that extra vote. Girl bai
2388 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Tell X to campaign harder to get me out because he's not going to be having a fun time if I stay :)
2388 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
My first plan was to try and wake people up to X running the game but that really didn't work. So what I'm trying to do now is tell X that if he keeps me I'll take out Scott/Isaa who are the only other threats to him winning. It's a pretty good argument imo and he's a smart player so he might end up keeping me. I'd def follow through with what I'm telling him but we'll see how this plays out.
2387 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
This game is bout to get REAL
2383 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Wow this week was INSANE and there's a lot to write but I'm gonna try and condense it.

So I got Kim, Walker and Isaa to save me last week, and Isaa made an alliance chat with me and Kim once we saw this week's twist. He added Caleb, who I didn't really trust, and Caleb ended up telling X everything that we were saying in the chat. That was when X started that huge fight with Isaa about lying or wtf they were screaming about. Anyways, we barely had the numbers between Isaa, Kim and I VS Scott, X, Caleb thanks to Walker voting for Scott and Kim and Isaa sticking to the plan, and for the first time in weeks I was off the block!

Coming into the POV comp though, I was definitely playing to win. Rumors were still going around about the DPOV and it would still have been easy for that old alliance to team up and take me out. X was begging me to save him before the results were even posted which kinda gave me the sense that he didn't have a secret Veto, so I made a deal with him to try n get everyone to save him if they won HOH.

He's still saying that he HAD a DPOV and intentionally didn't use it because he trusted me, but if that's the case he's an idiot. Scott and X were both coming after me for weeks, and they were the two biggest comp threats so I really didn't care who left. Truthfully I did want X to stay and would've saved him if I won... but him leaving is just as fine, especially considering this week's twist ended up being three noms and he would've nommed me for sure.

I'm sure X will want to know if I threw the HOH and the honest answer is no, but I'm happy I didn't win it ;)

Anyways, this week my plan is still to target Scott. Walker is turning out to be a good comp player and I need to keep him on my side so my noms will likely end up being Scott/Caleb/Kim. It does suck having to nom Kim after she saved me but ideally Scott and Caleb leave this week.
2379 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Kimmy won the PoV which wasn't my initial hope, but better her than Scott because he and Caleb were still on the block as the main targets. Having to name the replacement nominee was tough though. I wanted to keep Walker in the game, as my closest ally, but also needed to keep Isaa, as another ally and a bigger threat than myself. Walker was ready to vote Isaa out and Kimmy is a huge wildcard, so I ended up making a deal with Isaa that if I kept him off the block he'd need to save Walker.

The vote turned out perfectly and I thought I was coasting to the Final 3 until the battleback twist was announced! THANK GOD X or Scott didn't win because that probably would've been the end of my game, but Tomas coming back is just as surprising. He's an extremely strong competitor as proven in that last competition (still not sure if that was legit or not but hey he beat X so) and I am a bit worried that he'll be able to basically win out from here to the end. We've always been on good terms and have talked quite a bit so I'm hoping he keeps me safe- but only time will tell.
2371 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE
It feels great knowing that I'm secured a spot in the Final 3. Since Jury started I've been working my ass off to stay in the game so I think if I make it to Final 2 I can convince the jury to give me the win.

Getting to the F2 though is a whole other thing though, because I really don't trust any of the others to take me there. I've told Kim and Walker that my personal target is Tomas because he's a huge threat, but honestly having Tomas in the Final 3 might not be that bad of an idea. If Either Kim or Walker leave this week, and whichever one who stays wins the final HoH they'd bring me to the F2. But if Tomas goes and one of them wins HoH they'd probably take each other. 
I'm gonna throw this PoV though and keep the blood off my hands. It's risky, but either way I'm going to be playing hard for that last competition.

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!