This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kim's Confessionals

Topic » Kim's Confessionals

2393 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2393 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
As the Hoh I had a stressful time nominating, whatever I said seemed to be convincing to Caleb and Adam that BOTH of them thought they were pawns when in reality they were the only people I could nominate.
I have a nasty habit of making too many deals and it really came back to haunt me in the tied vote. On Caleb's side we're seeing X/Scott/Isaa who are all great competitors but on Adam's side it's Walker and Marto. Marto can be very influential in the game so it made my decision risky no matter what I did :(
The best thing that this Hoh did was really expose the sides of the house with Tomas and Ny probably riding the middle for a while and with this vote I too have chosen a side hoping it's not a mistake :(
2390 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
After witnessing the odd relationship between Tomas and X they definitely showed their true colors as threats in the game.
Then an odd thought came to mind.. If I could only get Tomas to stay... Then I would be in the clear and he could do the dirty work of taking 1 person out from the tight alliance of X, Caleb and Scott and then we can just take Tomas out in the following week. The alliance also contains Isaa and I but we seem to be out the loop.
I guess I'll just have to hope this works. I'd feel better risking getting caught and evicted now.. than making it to final 5 with no chance of winning.
2386 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
TEA IS BEING SPILT AND ITS ALL MY FAULT LMAOOOOO
*well at least 40%
2380 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
After X's exit I felt a mix of emotions. I was obviously sad I had to turn on him and Scott like that but relieved to get a threat out of the game. after the eviction is where things began to get a bit strange. First of all, Caleb had been telling everyone a lot of stuff some of it concerning me which is sort of a red flag. Then there was Ny revealing a lot with his nominations. But I've talked with Isaa and she is saving walker so that can't be changed...
I've been left with the choice of either a physical threat or someone who could be a threat to me coming into the end game..

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!