This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cody's Confessionals

Topic » Cody's Confessionals

2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I was able to complete the puzzle in 3:43. I hope it's enough to at least prove I'm a strong competitor. If I don't win HOH it's not going to be the end of the world. XD
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So the game has officially started... >:)

This season is going to be good because I'm in it. Haha. If you have seen my past seasons you'll know how manipulative and strategic I can be in this game, so if this houseguests don't get me out soon, they'll be making their worst mistake of their lives.

I'm here to redeem myself and win this game! Let's get this party started! ;)
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So I went to talk to Ben since he's the first HOH to see where his head is at.

I want to make sure someone like Jackson, Jordan or Tom end up on the block since they didn't compete in the HOH competition, but I'm also planting some seeds of doubt to see if I can use Ben's HOH to my advantage.

I don't trust Jacob since I know he's been talking to pretty much everyone to cover his bases. He's already making deals and alliances... like, what are you thinking, dude? XD
Two inactive people on the block is a safe move, but if I can convince Ben to put up Jacob as the target, that would be completely awesome. I was brought into this game for a reason, and I won't let my fans down! Especially you, Mr. Host MJF! Haha. XD
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So I feel so blindsided right now. I kept campaigning to Ben so he could backdoor Jacob, but Will goes spreading lies about Ben just for fun, and it ultimately got him on the block.

I'm in a bad situation right now... Ben feels really close to me and wants me to go for Will, but Will is one of my closest friends and he'll be a bigger target than me everyday....

It's a lot to take in, but at the end of the day I need to make the decision that might benefit ME the most. I'm going against a certain group of people either way, but I need to find the best solution. It's just so hard... and it's JUST THE FIRST WEEK!!! Haha. XD
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I know I said I was voting to evict Will, but I cannot have an inactive floater stay in the game. Sorry, not sorry, Jordan. :(
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I'm starting to regret voting for Jordan... I feel like she's a floater, but she isn't a threat at all, so it'll be easy to beat Jordan in everything. XD

MJF, is there a way I can change my vote to evict WILL? Or is it too late?
I don't mind voting for Jordan, but now that I think of it, it would have been better if I had voted for Will. I'm sure everyone is doing so... :(

Oh well, I guess I messed up, but I'll have to find a way to cover my tracks. XD
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So I'm on the block! This is so exciting. XD

These freaking people are running like rats, throwing my name under the bus, but I'M NOT ready to go home, let that be known.

Jacob came to me saying I was safe but he lied and I knew he would, there was a reason why I was against him since the beginning... idk if it was his idea or if someone whispered to him, but I had this gut feeling I would be backdoored. :(

Now that I'm pretty much screwed sitting next to a pawn, I might as well give up----- HELL NO! I'm not giving up and I'm not scared of calling people. If you saw my previous season you'll know I am a legend! And nobody is messing with me, not on my watch. I won't give up until I hear I've been evicted. I need to fight hard! >:)
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Coming into the Big Brother house I said I wasn't going to trust anyone and I don't trust any of these freaking people. I hate everyone in general, and there's no difference with these retards. XD

But since I'm on the block, I need to TALK to them and BE FRIENDLY. Yes, so excited for it... -_-

I just hope that getting into these peoples' pea brains will be worth it. Everyone knows by my previous seasons how big of a threat I am in the BB game, so it might be hard to get to them, but IT IS NOT impossible. I hope my #NopalitoMagic! works once again for me. XD
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So the live eviction is just around the corner and I need to work fast if I want to stay.

I've been talking to everyone of what a liar Jacob is and how he can backstab us all in a heartbeat.... but I'm spreading rumors to make it more convincing. I want everyone as paranoid as possible for next week. That way they'll want to keep me safe to diffuse the situation and exterminate that freaking snake that got power this week.

Just when you thought you had outplayed me, I came back from the dead with a new plan! And get ready, houseguests, because IF I STAY, you'll feel the fury of Hurricane Cody! You'll see my wrath. Hahahahaha!!!!!! >:)
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
**EVICTION INTERVIEW**

It sucks to be sitting next to a pawn because deep inside you wake up and think you're never going to make it.
That's how I felt, but I kept on fighting and fighting until I saw certain people wanted to keep me. Other people did too, but unfortunately they had already casted their votes.

I'm glad I was a part of this season and I may have gone early, but you never know what impact my conversations and lies will have in the house moving forward. I'm so excited for this. And thank you so much, MJF! I tried my best and I hope that's all you could have asked for. Thanks! :)

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!