This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Josh's Confessionals

Topic » Josh's Confessionals

2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2517 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Jordan has survived nomination for the past two weeks and he is still inactive. Now I am not tolerating this anymore so I. Want. Him. Out.
2509 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Luca is making me decide what should I do with the eviction vote. You know what i am going to do what is best for my game and I will make sure that Tom goes out this week if Ben wins POV
2508 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Now that Tom or Joey are the official nominees... it's time for me to decide whether to use my extra eviction vote or not. If I use it then it would be 5-3 again my alliance over Ben's but either way I still have confidence that Joey is going home
2507 days 8 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I did make the right move by not using the double vote because Ahmir trusted me and evicted Joey. Looks like I just made a big move on myself
2507 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Kasey winning the HoH absolutely the worst case scenario but I may be the one going up

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!