This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 3] 🌓 Tribal Council #3 - Moru

Topic » [Ep 3] 🌓 Tribal Council #3..

1496 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Moru! Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it, dip it in the flames before you and get fire. In this game, fire represents life. If you are voted out, your fire is extinguished, as is your life in this game. I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Nobody has immunity. You are all fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone:

- What's up with tree mail?
- What's your opinion on your archetype?
- What do you expect for the vote tonight?
- Which type of series representative do you think will end up winning? Why?
- What is the biggest joke this season (my answer is Kolby)?

PYN for more questions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 6:00 PM EST to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I may read them early. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego (or shit on Kolby), and vote!
1496 days 4 hours ago
greyconverse
I think I learned in Libya not to overthink twists/tree mail. Preparation is great but paranoia is generally only a liability.

I think I’m a lot quieter than most in this cast so I’m mixed on it. But I’m fabulous so I’ll bring the entertainment.

Tonight will be a Dono blindside get ready boo.

I think it will take a high caliber of gameplay to win from any archetype. I think someone who can break the mood they came in as will succeed in the end.

78 days.
1495 days 22 hours ago
5651Omar
• What's up with tree mail?
- Not entirely sure what you mean. Like, literally - I have no idea what it means haha

• What's your opinion on your archetype?
- I think based on how I’m playing this game, it’s very accurate. I’m a flop and it’s kind of showing. I’m trying my best to flip it around, but maybe it’s because I’ve been labeled as this flop, I’m starting to believe it.

• What do you expect for the vote tonight?
- I am expecting and hoping for a very “TRIBE STRONG” vote. Especially because someone volunteered to be voted out.

• Which type of series representative do you think will end up winning? Why?
- Were on vote 3; please don’t.

• Me tbh.
1495 days 22 hours ago
ZforZombie
Questions for Everyone:

- What's up with tree mail?
Answer: Wouldn't you like to know

- What's your opinion on your archetype?
Answer: Sure lmao

- What do you expect for the vote tonight?
Answer: Tribe Unity And Peace

- Which type of series representative do you think will end up winning? Why?
Answer: I have no idea

Answer: I'm not going to correct you
1495 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*sits*
1495 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*sits for 30 minutes*
1495 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1495 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
hit me with it
1495 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. To play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1495 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1495 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*

Okay. After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1495 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1495 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
LILLY
1495 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
1495 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
LILLY
1495 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!