This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 7] ⟣ Immunity Challenge [Attention Please!]

Topic » [Ep 7] ⟣ Immunity Challenge..

1519 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First things first, please welcome back Josh from exile.

*Josh enters*

Josh never lost his black Rat buff. He's the odd man out right now, but the era of shades of blue is officially over. The temporary tribes twist is over, and you can for a final time, drop your buffs.

*tosses everyone fresh new black & blue buffs*

https://i.imgur.com/yfmmRG7.gif

Congratulations are officially in order! You have survived perhaps the craziest loop of this game. The loops are not over, though. Over the next twenty-four hours, you will suffer through another. At the end of this twenty-four hours where someone will win immunity, we will also vote someone out.

You get it? Tribal Council is being held in this same twenty-four hour period! You must cast your vote before the results of the challenge are revealed. At the end of the challenge, I will collect the urn. I will then read the results of the challenge. Immediately following that announcement, we will head to tribal council and read the votes.

Link to Tribal Council:
https://tengaged.com/group/5662-donos-survivor-s5-aleutian-islands/forum/topic/23437207

If any votes are cast for the player who wins immunity, they will not count.

You will have plenty of time to ask questions. As for the challenge, you all will know how to play this classic. This NON-LIVE challenge is called "Tribe Dynamics"
This challenge involves answering a questionnaire two separate times. Each of the questions posed must be answered with the name of one of you.

- Brittany, Harry, Josh, Julian, Kyle, Lexey, Natalie, Nathan, Tristyn, & Zac

You will answer each question first based on what you think the majority of the tribe will answer. You will send a second submission, this time answering what you believe the majority of the tribe is going to answer. Once all the results are collected, I will do a tally of the first set of answers to see who has the most votes for each survey question. I will compare those majority names with your second submission. You will score a point if you correctly guessed that same person (you will also score if your answer is part of a tie). The person whose second submission has the most correct answers will earn immunity and be safe from the vote. If there is a tie, the player who had the longer streak of correct answers throughout the challenge will win. If two players are still tied, the winner will be determined by which player answered the most questions correctly consecutively from the start of the survey.

You will also earn a clue to the hidden immunity idol.

The questionnaire is below, as well as an answer template. Copy and paste those (with your answers) into a PM addressed to me in Tengaged Mail (PLEASE NOT ON SKYPE) before time runs out.

SURVEY
[1.]        Who is playing the most heroic game?                                       
[2.]        Which player most embodies the underdog role?                                       
[3.]        Who is trying the hardest?                                       
[4.]        Who is barely trying at all?                                       
[5.]        Who is playing the most villainous game?                                       
[6.]        Who is Dono probably rooting for to win this season?                                       
[7.]        Who is playing the best strategic game?                                       
[8.]        Who is most likely to make it to final tribal council?                                       
[9.]        Who is most likely to be voted out tonight?                                       
[10.]        Who is the most socially aware?                                       
[11.]        Who is the most socially ignorant?                                       
[12.]        Who could probably start fire the fastest in real life?                                       
[13.]        Who is most likely to be invited back to the Congo?                                       
[14.]        Who is most likely to have a Runestone?                                       
[15.]        Who is the least likely to win immunity tonight?       

ANSWER TEMPLATE
[1.]
[2.]
[3.]
[4.]
[5.]
[6.]
[7.]
[8.]
[9.]
[10.]
[11.]
[12.]
[13.]
[14.]
[15.]

You have until 7:00 PM EST tomorrow to submit your answers. It is NOT a full 24 hours, please keep that in mind.

You will not be able to transfer immunity to someone else if you win.

Also of note, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WORKING TOGETHER IN THIS CHALLENGE. ABSOLUTELY NONE!
1519 days 10 hours ago
lexeyjane
You will answer each question first based on what you think the majority of the tribe will answer. You will send a second submission, this time answering what you believe the majority of the tribe is going to answer.

am I mental or does that say the same thing twice
1519 days 10 hours ago
TMAN54445
Translation don't use yourself in list 1 but in list 2 you can
1519 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
You will answer each question first based on what you think the majority of the tribe will answer. You will send a second submission, this time answering what you believe the majority of the tribe is going to answer.

am I mental or does that say the same thing twice

Sorry

I MEANT FOR THE FIRST PART
YOU ANSWER WHAT YOU BELIEVE.
1519 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
TMAN54445
Translation don't use yourself in list 1 but in list 2 you can

False. You are allowed to answer yourself in either list.
1518 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Ready for the results? :DDDD
1518 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
There were fifteen questions.

[4.]        Who is barely trying at all?                                       
[5.]        Who is playing the most villainous game?                                       
[6.]        Who is Dono probably rooting for to win this season?                                       
[7.]        Who is playing the best strategic game?                                       
[8.]        Who is most likely to make it to final tribal council?                                       
[9.]        Who is most likely to be voted out tonight?                                       
[10.]        Who is the most socially aware?                                       
[11.]        Who is the most socially ignorant?                                       
[12.]        Who could probably start fire the fastest in real life?                                       
[13.]        Who is most likely to be invited back to the Congo?                                       
[14.]        Who is most likely to have a Runestone?                                       
[15.]        Who is the least likely to win immunity tonight?
1518 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I will announce the majority vote of each question, one by one. I will reveal the name(s) and the vote count of the most common answer to each question. Nothing else will be revealed.
1518 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Majority answer (3 votes) is ZAC
1518 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Kyle & Nathan got it right!

1 - Kyle
1 - Nathan
0 - Brittany       
0 - Harry       
0 - Josh       
0 - Julian               
0 - Lexey       
0 - Natalie               
0 - Tristyn
0 - Zac
1518 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Majority answer (7 votes) is KYLE
1518 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Zac, Natalie, Lexey, Nathan, Harry, & Julian all got it right!

2 - Nathan
1 - Harry           
1 - Julian         
1 - Kyle       
1 - Lexey       
1 - Natalie
1 - Zac
0 - Brittany   
0 - Josh   
0 - Tristyn
1518 days 12 hours ago
ZacPed
wow a hero
1518 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Majority answer (4 votes) is NATALIE
1518 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Zac, Lexey, & Josh got it right!

2 - Lexey
2 - Nathan
2 - Zac
1 - Harry   
1 - Josh         
1 - Julian         
1 - Kyle           
1 - Natalie
0 - Brittany   
0 - Tristyn
1518 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
Dammit I was trying to not be conceited

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!