This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ep. 8 馃敼 Tribal Council #9 [Ven Yon Sel]

Topic » Ep. 8 馃敼 Tribal Council #9..

2181 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

I assume we all know the general rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with or without your tribe mates which member to eliminate.

You cannot vote for Jake, who has immunity.

You cannot outright vote for yourself. However, failure to submit a vote in the allotted time will earn you a self-vote. Two subsequent self-votes warrants a medical evacuation. With all that in the air, let's get down to business.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
馃敼 Brian [cfff]
Twenty questions, and you were only the popular vote in one of those. Do you think you have played the furthest from the title of Righteous? The other two people to receive majority votes in that category were also Righteous (Demi & Nick). Elaborate on that. Do you think you will continue to receive votes, as we have seen the last two tribal councils?

馃敼 Demi [demikol]
You came in last place in the challenge today. You were also the most popular answer for the dreaded question, "who do you never hope to speak with after the game." What do you think is going on? Are you unaware of what's going on, or is something else happening beneath the surface?

馃敻 Eoin [Eoin]
A close second place in today's challenge. How did you base your answers? You were voted the best social player. How does that feel? What other results surprised you?

馃敻 Jake [Lemjam6]
Congratulations on immunity! Your fourth win, do you think a necessary immunity streak lies in your future? You were unanimously voted to be controlling the game, and also unanimously voted to be the best physical player. Why do you think there was a heavy emphasis on you in that challenge?

馃敼 Jordan [jman96]
Exile Island is officially over. Do you think the Runestone was found? What do you think will change going forward as a result? The absence of an expected ally has been felt time and time again for some of you. Will that change bring some stability to the game?

馃敼 Luca [dogesonrainbows]
You were following in Jake's footsteps every step of the way that challenge, but fell just short. Do you think you needed immunity, and are you disappointed that you didn't win? You were voted the biggest surprise, yet also voted least likely to win. How do you react to that?

馃敼 Nick [NJKoda1998]
Just like Brian, the only question you were voted by the majority claims that you are playing the furthest from your Righteous title. Do you agree or disagree with that? What is your take on this challenge? Is it largely luck based, or is it a true social experiment?

馃敼 Ryan [born2pizza]
You were the only player to not be represented in the survey answers. How does that feel? Do you think it makes you a better candidate to be voted out tonight, or a better candidate to be kept safe? Why do you think the results were so lopsided?

馃敻 Wakiza [XxLoveWakizaxX]
You were voted laziest around camp, and voted to have the least likely chance of winning (alongside Luca). On top of all that, you were voted the least self-aware. Does that hurt? Defend yourself!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You all have the next twenty-four hours to cast your vote through PM. Once this post hits 24 hours, your time is up. Please include me in all strategy talks and please remember to send me confessionals!

Don't forget about the Black Vote, and best of luck!
2181 days 8 hours ago
Lemjam6
馃敻 Jake [Lemjam6]
Congratulations on immunity! Your fourth win, do you think a necessary immunity streak lies in your future? You were unanimously voted to be controlling the game, and also unanimously voted to be the best physical player. Why do you think there was a heavy emphasis on you in that challenge?

Well I don't think I necessarily had to win immunity, I just like to win. People may target me for it, but I'm going to continue trying to win.

I was voted for a few awards, I think I'm a big personality and people see that. Everyone here is playing the game and I don't think we can overlook anyone at any point in the game.
2181 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
A close second place in today's challenge. How did you base your answers?
I based my answers on observation, I had made, everyone aside from Jake were close together in terms of scoring, I think there were quite a few answers that were obvious as there are some people under the radar and others at the centre of everything.

You were voted the best social player. How does that feel? What other results surprised you?
I was shocked, but it was still by a minority, so the majority did not think i was the best if that makes sense, I don't really read into it that much.
2181 days 5 hours ago
dogesonrainbows
馃敼 Luca [dogesonrainbows]
You were following in Jake's footsteps every step of the way that challenge, but fell just short. Do you think you needed immunity, and are you disappointed that you didn't win? You were voted the biggest surprise, yet also voted least likely to win. How do you react to that?

i think i needed immunity, it would be nice to feel safe. i think i am a big surprise to people, and people may not think i have a chance to win, but i will never give up.
2181 days 4 hours ago
cfff
Twenty questions, and you were only the popular vote in one of those. Do you think you have played the furthest from the title of Righteous? The other two people to receive majority votes in that category were also Righteous (Demi & Nick). Elaborate on that. Do you think you will continue to receive votes, as we have seen the last two tribal councils?

I do not think that I have played that far from the title of Righteous. I am not shocked people feel that way. I think that is why I am getting os many votes. I am not surprised that other Righteous people get that vote. I think people think if righteous people make a move that seems shocking and bold, they are no longer righteous but only time will tell if that is true. There is a great chance I will receive votes again because to some people it seems the easy vote.
2180 days 21 hours ago
demikol
You came in last place in the challenge today. You were also the most popular answer for the dreaded question, "who do you never hope to speak with after the game." What do you think is going on? Are you unaware of what's going on, or is something else happening beneath the surface?

Apparently I have the biggest heart BUT I'm also the biggest pain in the ass ;) hey could be worse.
2180 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
馃敼 Nick [NJKoda1998]
Just like Brian, the only question you were voted by the majority claims that you are playing the furthest from your Righteous title. Do you agree or disagree with that? What is your take on this challenge? Is it largely luck based, or is it a true social experiment?

I really don't care either way if people think I'm playing like a Rogue or a Righteous. This is Survivor, and we're all playing the way we feel best fit for ourselves at this point. This challenge usually always starts something, and it is for the most part a luck competition, but there is a level of social awareness to it, because you do need to at least try and be in touch with what everyone else in the game is thinking.
2180 days 13 hours ago
jman96
Jordan [jman96]
Exile Island is officially over. Do you think the Runestone was found? What do you think will change going forward as a result? The absence of an expected ally has been felt time and time again for some of you. Will that change bring some stability to the game?

It's very possible that the runestone was found. Anything is possible in the game is survivor. I was named the one with the most vanilla. It's sad that people find me boring.
2180 days 11 hours ago
demikol
I would've taken the vanilla instead ;)
2180 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2180 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2180 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
2180 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*
2180 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Okay, after the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2180 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2180 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
馃敵 NICK 馃敵

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!