This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2]: Peru - Friends vs Enemies | Reunion

Topic » [S2]: Peru - Friends vs..

2227 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Tune in at 9:00 PM EST for the LIVE reading of the votes. This is where we learn who will emerge victorious to claim the title of sole survivor.

Stick around for the Reunion! We'll have an open forum, and I'll ask each of you some questions that might provoke thoughtful discussion. I'll reveal the winners all awards and close the poll for Fan Favorite.

Dono's Survivor S2: Peru - Friends vs Enemies COMES TO AN ELECTRIC CONCLUSION, TONIGHT.
2227 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!
2227 days 19 hours ago
Silver09
I didn鈥檛 even get a mail 馃槕馃槀
2227 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I just sent it out now, lol. I am accounting a few minutes for Survivor just ending.
2227 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey bitches
2227 days 19 hours ago
Silver09
@ me and Brady being the only ones here 馃檪
2227 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Before I read the votes, I would just like to thank everyone for a fantastic season. I had a blast hosting once again, and am now convinced I will be back at some point in the near future to do a third season. But for now...

George? Robby?

The two of you have played great games. But only one of you will emerge victorious. I have the urn. I will now read the votes. Remember, you want to see your name tonight.

Good luck to both of you.
2227 days 19 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I'm here
2227 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
I got pre merge but cared more about this game than half of the crappy cast at merge
2227 days 19 hours ago
Silver09
If Robby doesn鈥檛 win I鈥檒l be appalled
2227 days 19 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Same because my sacrifice would have meant nothing lol
2227 days 19 hours ago
Silver09
Yes Brady and Will were so robbed
2227 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
I was robbed by the swap
2227 days 19 hours ago
Silver09
Okay people are coming in now
2227 days 19 hours ago
Robbyjak
I'm out plowing driveways, be on in a little bit
2227 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
I bet Mel voted for George cause she's a bitter bitch

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!