This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2]: Peru - Friends vs Enemies | Reunion

Topic » [S2]: Peru - Friends vs..

2238 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Fourth Vote
THE WINNER OF DONO'S SURVIVOR S2: PERU - FRIENDS VS ENEMIES
*flips vote*
ROBBY

Congratulations Robby! In a clean sweep, you are this series's newest Sole Survivor!

*crowd cheers*

In what was otherwise only hyped up to be a colossal final tribal council, Robby easily defeats George to claim all seven jury votes. It was a huge undertaking for our winner, who fought through countless obstacles since the marooning to get to the end. It was an impressive win for sure, let's see what everyone else thinks!

-------------------
JURY VOTES
Zach - ROBBY
Tim - ROBBY
Mel - ROBBY
Adam - ROBBY
TJ - ROBBY
Silver - ROBBY
Austyn - ROBBY
-------------------

It's time for the reunion!
2238 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Yes Robby!
2238 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Wow I'm shocked Mel wasn't bitter
2238 days 19 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Congrats Robby!
2238 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
ROBBY WINNING MY EIGHTH SEASON AND DONO'S SECOND SEASON!
2238 days 19 hours ago
Silver09
OMGGGGG
2238 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Congrats Robby!

Although, I definitely think Joe deserved some votes but that's just me from a viewer's perspective.
2238 days 19 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Robby wins everything lol
2238 days 19 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Congrats Robby! You deserved it :)
2238 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Robby does win everything! That's why y'all should target him in more games like me
2238 days 19 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
bigben1996
Congrats Robby!

Although, I definitely think Joe deserved some votes but that's just me from a viewer's perspective.

Eh he made so many dumb mistakes. His gameplay was extremely messy and the Jury saw that too. So don't think he deserved a single vote
2238 days 19 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I think the funniest thing about that vote was that I asked Robby if he wanted to vote you instead
2238 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
There's a lot of people not impressed by George.

Just wait.

I will say though, he had his chance to show you all what he has done, but he honestly flopped pretty hard at final tribal council. Robby didn't have to do much.
2238 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
Oh he totally did.

But just to let you all know from the viewers lounge perspective... yeah Losa played really well
2238 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Robby and George should have been a titan clash. George was playing really really well.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!