This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2]: Peru - Friends vs Enemies | The Marooning

Topic » [S2]: Peru - Friends vs..

2260 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*jetskis in*

Welcome to Dono's Survivor Season Two!
2260 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hello everybody!
2260 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Welcome to Dono's Survivor!
2260 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
This is Season Two.

As you can tell by the thread title, we are in Peru! The lands of The Republic of Peru are extremely diverse, ranging from the arid coastal west to the rainforests in the east! Consider yourselves lucky to stand here today.

Friends vs Enemies, what is up with that? Well, as this season's commemoration, Leli14's Survivor Series created this twist in its tenth season. Five pairs of friends on a tribe were pit against five pairs of enemies on another, in this colossal battle of group game titans. And while one might initially think the friends have an advantage of a friendly nature, think again. Both tribes felt intense pressure to perform, and the added layer of a thematic pair in the game proved to be a shackle too heavy to bear to the finish line for a lot of players.

Leli's Peru was an all star season. While this is a new cast, it will not be much longer before you realize why this season will have little trouble living up to the expectation I have laid before you.

This season, I have chosen FIVE pairs of friends and FIVE pairs of enemies. These relationships were chosen based on the answers of your applications, and ten of you who applied will soon be surprised to see ten faces trekking not far behind.

Let's meet the ten applicants!
2260 days 3 hours ago
jayhawk123
Hey there
2260 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
-------------------------
Jay [Peterparker16]
Link [themissinglink]
Matt [GiGi10]
Mel [me2013]
Nikki [Avatar20]
Robby [Robbyjak]
Ross [Ross56]
Renny [TheRenny]
Silver [Silver09]
Will [hellomynameis347]
-------------------------

The ten names above are the applicants who were chosen to compete. There were some FANTASTIC applicants, and if any of you are watching right now, I am so sorry! I had to made some tough cuts, mostly because I couldn't find a pairing for you that I felt was right for the season. Season three will be just for you all!
2260 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
So five of you will have a pairing with a friend, while five of you will have a pairing with an enemy. Anybody care to share an opinion on the current state of affairs, and what might happen should your worst suspicions or biggest hopes come true?
2260 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
Oh joy... I wonder what delightful enemey from my past Dono has found for me...
2260 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I will also say that my definitions of "Friends" & "Enemies" should not be taken too much to heart. It doesn't mean you are best friends with your pair, nor does it mean your sworn enemy is competing against you. I will leave it up to you to react, but keep in mind these were based mostly off of your applications, or what I know about you already.
2260 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
epic
2260 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I will reveal the Occoro Tribe first. This tribe will consist of the five pairs of "Friends".

Occoro will wear yellow buffs...
2260 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NastyOddballHomalocephale-size_restricted.gif - 馃А Link [themissinglink] & George [JoeDaManXD]
- 馃挍 Matt [GiGi10] & Austyn [Oysterman11]
- 馃挏 Mel [me2013] & Zach [Jayhawk123]
- 馃挋 Nikki [Avatar20] & Dana [TotsTrashy]
- 馃挌 Ross [Ross56] & Noah [noah_kondon]
2260 days 3 hours ago
jayhawk123
Hey Mel!!!
2260 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
LOL
2260 days 3 hours ago
me2013
awesome - love the graphics - how do you do that?
2260 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
Hello darling!

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!