This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1]: Iceland - A Viking Saga | Finale

Topic » [S1]: Iceland - A Viking Saga..

2266 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The Finale begins tomorrow, February 10th!

I don't anticipate being able to get all of you together tomorrow night at the same time (after hearing all of your availability). Therefore, I will turn the challenge into a SEMI-LIVE challenge. I will post the instructions as soon as the current tribal council ends, and you will have until midnight tomorrow (EST) to complete it. It will not take you long! We will cut the finale into two nights, resuming it the following night.

----------------------------
(2/10)
Individual Immunity #7
Tribal Council #13

(2/11)
Final Immunity Challenge
Tribal Council #14 (~10 minutes)
----------------------------
2266 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I can also be flexible on the eleventh for the final immunity challenge. There will only be three of you left though, so we will just have to see when we get there.
2266 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
kk sounds good
2265 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Individual Immunity Challenge #7: [Know Thy Enemy]
----------------------------------------------------------------

Come on in everybody!

Tyler, I'll take back the necklace.

Let's get to your penultimate immunity challenge!

You will have the next twenty hours to message me when you are online (you may also use Skype to get my attention). Once you message me, I will send you the yellow-light indicator to start the challenge. You will respond one final time telling me you are ready, at which point I will send you the challenge. You will have to respond as quickly as possible with your answers to the questions/tasks I give you, and will be scored based on a combination of the time it takes you to respond and how well you perform in the challenge. I will say that the challenge requires an understanding of your former tribe mates, but other than that, I'm going to remain tight-lipped.

I will announce the winner as soon as I can tomorrow, at which point you will get together to vote off the thirteenth person in this game.

Any questions? You may message me to request the yellow-light indicator starting at 9:00 PM EST (~10 minutes from now). That gives you until 5:00 PM EST tomorrow to complete the challenge.
2265 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Wait so what are the questions on?
2265 days 22 hours ago
Maladus1
You don't even tell us the challenge XD
2265 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*remains tight-lipped*
2265 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I'm a fucking trend-setter, deal with it.
2265 days 22 hours ago
Maladus1
Themissinglink applied to your series

*Tries to find out what the challenge is while you're distracted*
2265 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I have the results. Mailing everyone before the reveal...
2265 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Here are the correct answers for each question!

Omar [5651Omar]
"I'm really excited to (hopefully) play this time around. I haven't played since Gaia's Survivor (RIP) and I was in a BEST TO HAVE NEVER WIN season, so I hope I can make that a win this time around."

Devan [Gleality]
"well the thing is,im hungry to play,its been two years since i've played my last survivor and i miss the experience,i wanna win and im a survivor fan,yes i am the last one to probably audition right  now so there is like no hope for me,but if i get in,i will make sure i get far in the game."

Devan [Gleality]
"Oh Sherbit! I just came a bit late to the challenge and I'm like oh me hell,this isn't looking good,I can't compete and my team is losing so far,I felt like crying but I'm not gonna give up ,I'm strong!"

Hoop [lhooper902976]
"Let the ruinstone fever begin, with that much power in a ruinstone, you would have to be dumb not to go for it. Personally,I am definitely worried about that evil ruinstone ruining my game since that can definitely flip this game if it is played right."

James [WitZ]
So I may have overslept today lmao but I think I should be okay. Fortunately only three tribe members were active so I just need to convince them that it wasn't my fault that I missed that challenge and then there are 4 votes which is basically enough.

Ny [NoBow]
"The two people I was most looking forward to playing with didn't get cast which was pretty unfortunate, but all the damn twists sure as hell made up for it. Like the runestones reminds me of video games (not just because it sounds like Runescape) and it's a pretty small cast which IMO does make things harder."

Logan [chillum]
"Fuck you dono.... I make a alliance and one friends on my new tribe and you split us apart that is just rude of you"

Lorenzo [kingLiam]
"Right Now, I'm in a part of the game, who i just want to go further. I don't want to be known as the second boot, Logan is annoying the fuck outta me."

Cameron [DrPepsi]
"I done diddly fucked myself already by not coming to the first or second challenge I know I’ve been active differently puts me in the back of this tribe if we lose so I’m hoping we win I can build bonds and try to climb back into safety but will see..."

Kolby [ThePug]
"The past week in Norway, no I mean Iceland. I've come to one key conclusion: Our host Dono is a masochist. He's probably jamming thumbtacks into his skull as we speak."

Tashi [tashi]
"Moving forward in this game I’m going to have to make a lot of big moves and make a lot of connections with a lot of people in order to see myself going into the next week. Right now I’m definitely in a tough spot but I don’t think I’m in a hole too deep that I can’t get out of."

Kolby [ThePug]
"You can probably tell by the way I'm dressed up. This god awful itchy fast food worker outfit along with this tacky hat with a bell on it. I got the job. I've infiltrated. I'm now an official Taco Bell employee."
2265 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Here is how scoring will work. The first and more important score is the number of correct answers. In the event of a tie, the quicker time wins immunity.

All four of you were fairly close in both categories.
2265 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I will reveal in the order you submitted...
2265 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Brandan's score was a 9/12 with a time of [13 minutes 50 seconds]

Brandan got #s 3, 5, & 6 incorrect!
2265 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
News' score was a 7/12 with a time of [6 minutes 13 seconds]

News got #s 2, 4, 5, 8, & 12 incorrect!
2265 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Tyler's score was a 6/12 with a time of [11 minutes 24 seconds]

Tyler got #s 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, & 12 incorrect!

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!