This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1]: Iceland - A Viking Saga | The Marooning

Topic » [S1]: Iceland - A Viking Saga..

2294 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The Marooning will take place here on Monday January 15th, beginning at 7:00 PM EST.

The cast and tribe designations will be announced, as well as any pertinent information you will need to know before the game kicks off. The first LIVE Immunity Challenge will then take place.

Hope to see you there!
2292 days 13 hours ago
chillum
Can't wait to start
2292 days 10 hours ago
Maladus1
Here!
2292 days 10 hours ago
kingLiam
Present!
2292 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Hello!
2292 days 10 hours ago
VanHow10
Hello everybody!!
2292 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hello, and welcome to Dono's Survivor Series!

I'd like to take a moment to offer gratitude to everyone who has applied, and to everyone who has helped prepare! Group games are always a collaborative effort, even if only in small ways.

Having said that, HOW IS EVERYYBODY DOING TONIGHT?
2292 days 10 hours ago
VanHow10
Good luck!
2292 days 10 hours ago
5651Omar
GREat!
2292 days 10 hours ago
Maladus1
Really good!
2292 days 10 hours ago
VanHow10
Doing great, thanks! How are you?
2292 days 10 hours ago
chillum
Hello all
2292 days 10 hours ago
Hufus
hello guyss!
2292 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Doing great! How are you doing Dono? Excited to begin :)
2292 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I see a lot of excited faces! Some new, some familiar! On Tengaged, we see a plethora of users making a name for themselves through the group game scene. Many who applied I would consider to be among that group! Many of us have been a part of group games for years!
2292 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
But today, you all stand on even ground. For the next thirty-nine days, SIXTEEN castaways will embark on an adventure of a lifetime. You will battle the elements and each other, in an effort to outwit, outplay, and outlast the rest to claim the $0 prize and the very meaningful title of Sole Survivor!

Ready to find out who your peers are?

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!