This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Finale] Immunity Challenge Pt. 1

Topic » [Finale] Immunity Challenge..

1293 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Okay... I am going to count down and then post the rules.
1293 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Good to go Alfie, let's get to it. I'm counting you down. I will then post the rules of the challenge, at which point the challenge will IMMEDIATELY begin. Understood?
1293 days 14 hours ago
crazybone5000
Sir, yes sir!
1293 days 14 hours ago
VinSincent
UNDERFRICKINGSTOOD LETS GOFgodfodfooOOOOOO
1293 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
SURVIVORS READY!

1293 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
1293 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
1293 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
this live challenge is called Forage & Act.

the challenge has already begun! use your wits to begin collecting as many different types of material as you can. in this thread, post:

*collects xxxxxxxxxx*

the variable is what material you want to collect. you can only collect once per minute, so you must choose carefully, but quicKly. the materials available arE:

- wood (1)
- stone (2)
- brick (3)
- zinc-titanium (5)
- Carbon fiber (7)
- vibranium (10)

depending on wHich material you wAnt, it will take a certain amount of consecutive colLections to colLect it successfully.  thE Number of posts required is in the parenthesis above.

if you collect early, you must delete it and post aGain at the correct timE. i will not correct you until the end of the collection phase of the challenGe.

after thirty minutes, the collection phase will end. the next phase will involve using the material you collect tO build differenT bridges. bridges are needed tO reach the bags of puzzle pieces on the other sides.

Bridge one requires one of the folLowing combinations:
[a] - (x1) zinc-titanium, (x1) stOne, & (x2) wood
[b] - (x1) vibranium & (x3) wood

bridGe two requires one of the fOllowing combinations:
[c] - (x2) carbon Fiber, (x1) brick, & (x2) wood
[d] - (x5) brick, (x2) wood

bridge three reqUires one of the following combinationS:
[E] - (x5) stone, (x1) wood
[f]- (x1) zinc-titanium, (x2) brick, (x1) stone, (x1) wood

you will need to be able to successfully build a path to all three puzzle pieces in ordeR to win the challenge, so make sure you collect wisely. there are many paths to Success here, so do not feel as though it will require a degree in mathematics.

once the second phase begins, you will have to send me your decisions for which bridge choice you want to build for each of the three bridges. use the template below:

bridge one - (A) or (b)
bridge two - (c) or (d)
bridge three - (e) or (f)

if your submission is possible based on the material you collect, you will receive the contents of each bag of puzzle pieceS. what that means, in terms of the type of puzzle within the bags, will remain a mystery. you will only know when you get there.

with that being said, the challenge has already begun! like i said, as soon as the rules are posted, pHase one begins. please make sure you read the rules carefully.
1293 days 14 hours ago
VinSincent
*collects Carbon fiber*
1293 days 14 hours ago
jungleman111
*collects carbon fiber*
1293 days 14 hours ago
Saginator18
*collects zinc-titanium*
1293 days 14 hours ago
cfff
*collects carbon fiber*
1293 days 14 hours ago
crazybone5000
*collects zinc-titanium*
1293 days 14 hours ago
jungleman111
misunderstood rules sorry
1293 days 14 hours ago
VinSincent
*collects Carbon fiber*

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!