This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 12] Immunity Challenge

Topic » [Ep. 12] Immunity Challenge

1295 days ago
VinSincent
here
1295 days ago
donosaurus_rex
I will close check in at 6:35. Depending on how many players check in, I may have to remove the first part of the challenge. It is a mini-comp survival challenge, essentially.
1295 days ago
DrPepsi
HERE
1295 days ago
DrPepsi
bless up
1295 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Players:
- Alfie
- Brian
- Cam (checked in)
- Kim
- Nick (checked in)
- Sag (checked in)
- Tyler (checked in)
- Vincent (checked in)
1295 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Check in closed!
1295 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Cam, Nick, Sag, Tyler, & Vincent can participate. I will explain the challenge now.
1295 days ago
VinSincent
i have idea, lets do some puzzles
1295 days ago
donosaurus_rex
This LIVE immunity challenge is called CARNIVAL CHAOS.

We will narrow down the competition from 5 to 1 by playing two different competitions. I will explain the first part now, and the second competition will be explained when we get there.

Part One - Pass the Rock
---------------------------------
We will begin passing around a rock that is essentially a ticking time-bomb. To pass the rock, post:

*passes rock to PLAYER*

You must pass it to another player in the competition. YOU MUST SPELL THEIR NAME CORRECTLY (based on their game-given name). If the rock is passed to you, you must work as quickly as you can to pass it to someone else.

There are no rules concerning who you pass the rock to, meaning you are allowed to pass it back to the player who just passed it to you.

At a random point each round, I will post "TIME EXPIRES" and the round will end. The last player caught holding the rock will be eliminated. We will continue until only two players remain. Then we will move to the final round.
1295 days ago
donosaurus_rex
*passes rock to Cam*
*passes rock to Nick*
*passes rock to Sag*
*passes rock to Tyler*
*passes rock to Vincent*

Please use one of the above.
1295 days ago
jmain14
okay
1295 days ago
DrPepsi
got it
1295 days ago
jungleman111
ready
1295 days ago
Saginator18
readyy
1295 days ago
jmain14
READY

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!