This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 4] Tribal Council #4 - Xingcun

Topic » [Ep. 4] Tribal Council #4 -..

1306 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Xingcun!

Vincent, this is your first time at tribal. Behind you is a torch. Grab it, dip it in the flames before you and get fire. In this game, fire represents life. However, if you are voted out, your fire is not extinguished, as a flickering ember survives your elimination and awaits you at the Edge of Extinction. It will be up to you to keep that ember lit during your stay there.

I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Nobody has immunity. You are all fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone (feel free to pick and choose which questions to answer):

- Why couldn't the tribe seem to come together at all for the challenge?
- How does the prospect of the Edge change your strategy in voting tonight?
- Most of the returning 'failures' ended up on this tribe. How does that play into the tribe dynamics, if at all?
- What are your thoughts on the results of the tribe swap, and Nate's return from the Edge?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 9:00 PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I may read them early. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
1305 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
Why couldn't the tribe seem to come together at all for the challenge? It probably was that our tribe just didn't have three people on that much at the same time while they did .
- How does the prospect of the Edge change your strategy in voting tonight? Doesn't really that much, for me it's who will we need.
- Most of the returning 'failures' ended up on this tribe. How does that play into the tribe dynamics, if at all? It doesn't for me,  I don't care for labels.
- What are your thoughts on the results of the tribe swap, and Nate's return from the Edge? Definitely it's an interesting group and  I'm happy for Nate for winning his way off the edge.
1305 days 5 hours ago
Larson8897
- Why couldn't the tribe seem to come together at all for the challenge?
We just wouldn't have people on at the same time. Unfortunately sleep is nice
- How does the prospect of the Edge change your strategy in voting tonight?
Well it doesnt change anything and if the person voted out can make it back in then kudos. Ive been there
- Most of the returning 'failures' ended up on this tribe. How does that play into the tribe dynamics, if at all?
Its definitely diffrent for me. I went from 1 to 5 on my tribe so alot of experience to work with
- What are your thoughts on the results of the tribe swap, and Nate's return from the Edge?
Man this tribe swap was crazy. I got lost getting there. And man that Nate guy is a douche. I wish he didnt return
1305 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1305 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. To play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1305 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1305 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*

Okay. After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1305 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1305 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
BRIAN
1305 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
1305 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
TRIS
1305 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
1305 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
BRIAN
1305 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Fourth Vote
1305 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
BRIAN
1305 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
That's three votes Brian, one vote Tris.

Three votes remain.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!