This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 3] Tribal Council #3 - Chishi

Topic » [Ep. 3] Tribal Council #3 -..

1310 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Chishi!

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it, dip it in the flames before you and get fire. In this game, fire represents life. However, if you are voted out, your fire is not extinguished, as a flickering ember survives your elimination and awaits you at the Edge of Extinction. It will be up to you to keep that ember lit during your stay there.

I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Nobody has immunity. You are all fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone (feel free to pick and choose which questions to answer):

- Was the challenge hard to understand? What went wrong?
- How has the unique early stages of this game compared to your normal Survivor outing?
- After tonight, all but one of you will head to the Mount Wuyi Resting Site. Any ideas for what that might mean?
- How damning is it to be sent to the Edge? Could you cast your vote for a winner (as a member of a jury) who has been sent to the Edge and returned?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 5:00 PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I may read them early. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
1310 days 5 hours ago
chillum
- Was the challenge hard to understand? What went wrong? Wasn't hard to understand could've went for so long but shit happens and we failed in 10 minutes
- How has the unique early stages of this game compared to your normal Survivor outing?All the same really maybe it's been a bit more relaxed for the ones at the resting site but I think the game will really pick up over the next few days
- After tonight, all but one of you will head to the Mount Wuyi Resting Site. Any ideas for what that might mean?Nope might be nothing there, might be advantages there I don't really care tbh I just hope I get to go there
1309 days 8 hours ago
jungleman111
-Was the challenge hard to understand? What went wrong?
I think it was just poor planning and poor reading on our part. It’s a little embarrassing because we know we can nail a spam challenge. Just majorly flopped.
- How has the unique early stages of this game compared to your normal Survivor outing?
It’s been interesting. The slow pace has definitely been the biggest factor in the growth of the game for me. It’s also ALWAYS hard having a 1 in 4 shot at tribal council.
- After tonight, all but one of you will head to the Mount Wuyi Resting Site. Any ideas for what that might mean?
Absolutely no clue. I hope I get to find out.
- How damning is it to be sent to the Edge? Could you cast your vote for a winner (as a member of a jury) who has been sent to the Edge and returned?
I think it depends how it plays out. Obviously its a big strategical error if you end up at the Edge but I’ve seen people win Survivor games on competition strength alone. So I wouldn’t count the EoE returnee out of the game until the votes are read at FTC.
1309 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1309 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. To play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1309 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1309 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*

Okay. After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1309 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1309 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
LOGAN
1309 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
1309 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
LOGAN
1309 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
1309 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
BRIAN
1309 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Fourth & Final Vote
1309 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
the third person voted out of Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan - Fans vs Failures
*flips vote*
LOGAN
1309 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
That's three and that's enough. Please bring me your torch...

Logan, your tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

You will have a chance to earn your spot back in the game during your stay on the Edge of Extinction. Please grab your things and head to the edge. See you soon.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!