This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 1] Tribal Council #1 - Pinshi

Topic » [Ep. 1] Tribal Council #1 -..

1315 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Pinshi!

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it, dip it in the flames before you and get fire. In this game, fire represents life. However, if you are voted out, your fire is not extinguished, as a flickering ember survives your elimination and awaits you at the Edge of Extinction. It will up to you to keep that ember lit during your stay there.

I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Nobody has immunity. You are all fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone:

- Welcome to Wuyishan! How has your first few days been?
- What unique aspects of tonight's tribal give you the greatest reservations?
- Have you had any time to form bonds on or across your tribe?
- What do you think of the Edge of Extinction?
- How does it feel to be mistakenly given immunity, only for it to be taken away (sorry)?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 7:00 PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I may read them early. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
1315 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
- Welcome to Wuyishan! How has your first few days been?
I feel like I was dropped into chaos and the nightmare just isn't ending. Hopefully if I make it to next week I'll have a better footing.

- What unique aspects of tonight's tribal give you the greatest reservations?
I went to bed last night in 2nd place of my team with less than 200 spam posts behind 1st. When I woke up, we were in 3rd and about 500 below the 2nd placers. Throughout the day, I just couldn't recover, and I had a rough time with the spamming challenge. But I felt ok with a clear gap between our placement and 4th place. I had hoped my teammates were able to coast us to safety this week, but having an incomplete leg really crippled us.

- Have you had any time to form bonds on or across your tribe?
I've said hello a few times, but no formal bonds. Just trying to be friendly.

- What do you think of the Edge of Extinction?
I think I need to reread what this is because I already forgot.

- How does it feel to be mistakenly given immunity, only for it to be taken away (sorry)
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PointedQuaintGander-size_restricted.gif
1314 days 15 hours ago
Larson8897
https://tengaged.com/blog/Larson8897/9252685/more-multis-please-plus

Hey everyone if you could go help battle against multis i would love it馃榿馃榿
1314 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
- Welcome to Wuyishan! How has your first few days been? It's been interesting.
- What unique aspects of tonight's tribal give you the greatest reservations? Well I did my best in helping with the spamming and took on the daunting hard puzzle . I thought  we would be safe but, unfortunately someone didn't do the comp.
- Have you had any time to form bonds on or across your tribe? Not really, just being a friendly person.
- What do you think of the Edge of Extinction? It's definitely interesting since you need to be careful with who you vote out.
- How does it feel to be mistakenly given immunity, only for it to be taken away (sorry)? Definitely hurt a little since we thought we were not going to tribal.
1314 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1314 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. To play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1314 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1314 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Watches with interest
1314 days 5 hours ago
Larson8897
noone knows how to find them btw. You said you were gonna announce that part
1314 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*

Okay. After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1314 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1314 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
WITOS
1314 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
1314 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
ALI
1314 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
1314 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
WITOS

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!