This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 11] 馃寭 Immunity Challenge (#11) & Fast Forward

Topic » [Ep 11] 馃寭 Immunity..

1493 days ago
donosaurus_rex
ROUND THREE AUCTION ITEMS
----------------------------------
[9.] Medium Box
[10.] Medium Box
[11.] Small Envelope
[12.] Small Envelope

Round Three bidding has BEGUN! Please mail me your bids in Tengaged PM using the following template:

ROUND THREE BIDS
---------------------
[9.] S
[10.] $
[11.] $
[12.] $
---------------------

Once this post hits THREE minutes, the round will end. If you fail to submit bids for the round, you will automatically bid $0 on all items available. I will not be lenient on this rule!
1493 days ago
donosaurus_rex
TIMES UP!
1493 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Give me a moment to tally the results!
1493 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Item Nine!

The winning bid was $501 by Ikah!

This item will stay hidden.

*tosses small box to Ikah*
1493 days ago
donosaurus_rex
medium box*
1493 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Item Ten!

The winning bid was $501 by Gavin!

This item will be revealed
1493 days ago
donosaurus_rex
*uncovers lid*

Partial Hidden Immunity Idol!

This Partial Immunity Idol must be combined with another of its kind in order for it to function as a Hidden Immunity Idol. Please note that this cannot be transferred across tribal lines.
1493 days ago
greyconverse
O wig
1493 days ago
cole225
thats a kick in the dick idol
1493 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Item Eleven

The winning bid was tied at $500 between both Brandon & Harry... Brandon submitted first!

This item will be revealed
1493 days ago
donosaurus_rex
*opens envelope*

It is a Target Blocker!

A target blocker is a tool that can be played within the first three hours of a tribal council posting (or first ten minutes of tonight's tribal due to Fast Forward).

If Dono plays one on Kolby (for example), it prevents Kolby from being able to vote for Dono for that tribal council (extends to a re-vote). In that scenario, Kolby & the entire tribe would be informed of the decision and a post would be made immediately in the tribal council thread. This tool is non-transferable, but is playable up to and including the final six.
1493 days ago
brandonrichie
Oh wig
1493 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Item Twelve

The winning bid was tied at $250 between both Brady & Jordan... Brady submitted first!

This item will remain hidden.

*hands small envelope to Brady*
1493 days ago
donosaurus_rex
That's everything! Billy has won individual immunity! I will send each of you your private winnings ASAP. I will set the deadline to vote tonight to 10:00 PM EST! Please vote by then!

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!