This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

⟣ [Finale] Tribal Council #12

Topic » ⟣ [Finale] Tribal Council..

1551 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in final five!

No questions today (unless you ask). Kyle has immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is fair game. Send me your vote ASAP. I will read the votes as soon as I have collected them all.

Tonight is your final night you can play any hidden immunity idols or runestones.\

Good luck.
1551 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
question?
1551 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Kyle - How does it feel to be in the final four? And did you think it was going to be a final three?
1551 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Question!
1551 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Brittany - Are you worried it could be you? Do you think it will be an original Segula or an original Buldir that will win this game?
1551 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - Are you worried it could be you? Do you think it will be an original Segula or an original Buldir that will win this game?

I’m always worried it’s me... and I think anybody could win this game at this point.
1551 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
I was hoping it was a final 3 tbh. I dont think anyone takes me to the final 2. Im surprised people are offering me a final 3. OMG im so freaked out right now! Final 4! I never thought I could make it to this point in the game.
1551 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1551 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play either, please stand and bring it to my podium. Tonight is the final opportunity to do so...
1551 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
*stands*
1551 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*
1551 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
boi
1551 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1551 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
Im playing my Runestone on Brittany
1551 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1551 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
HARRY

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!