This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ep. 10 馃敼 Tribal Council #11 [Ven Yon Sel]

Topic » Ep. 10 馃敼 Tribal Council #11..

2173 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

I assume we all know the general rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with or without your tribe mates which member to eliminate.

You cannot vote for Jordan, who has immunity.

You cannot outright vote for yourself. However, failure to submit a vote in the allotted time will earn you a self-vote. Two subsequent self-votes warrants a medical evacuation. With all that in the air, let's get down to business.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
馃敼 Brian [cfff]
What are you more concerned about: the end-game or surviving tonight? Is there a clear indication of who will be sent home? Are you worried it could be you?

馃敻 Eoin [Eoin]
How does it feel to be one of three members of the original Rogues left in the game? Do you think the rest of the cast ships the three of you as an alliance? How do you combat that language?

馃敻 Jake [Lemjam6]
This is just the second time being vulnerable at tribal council this season. Are worried that after such an impressive immunity run, you could be targeted? What do you do to avoid that?

馃敼 Jordan [jman96]
Congratulations on immunity! You and Jake have both won multiple immunity challenges. Do you consider yourself a physical threat? Do you think you needed immunity tonight? What is tonight's vote based on?

馃敼 Luca [dogesonrainbows]
At what point should you begin to think about jury management? Do you believe in superstition? Give me some examples of superstition you think about within the game.

馃敼 Nick [NJKoda1998]
How will tonight's vote affect the as-of-yet-unknown finalists? Do you think this season will feature a final two or a final three? What might that determination mean for your game going forward?

馃敻 Wakiza [XxLoveWakizaxX]
You have self-voted twice now. Is this an intentional strategy, a lack of effort, or something else? Do you plan on voting at this tribal?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You all have the next twenty-four hours to cast your vote through PM. Once this post hits 24 hours, your time is up. If I receive all votes early enough, I may read them early. Please include me in all strategy talks and please remember to send me confessionals!

Don't forget about the Black Vote, and best of luck!
2173 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
How does it feel to be one of three members of the original Rogues left in the game?

Do you think the rest of the cast ships the three of you as an alliance?
I openly said that we were a final 3 last tribal.

How do you combat that language?
I don't combat our alliance i own it
2173 days 10 hours ago
Lemjam6
馃敻 Jake [Lemjam6]
This is just the second time being vulnerable at tribal council this season. Are worried that after such an impressive immunity run, you could be targeted? What do you do to avoid that?

I fucking hate losing, so I'm mad at myself. I'm sure my name will come up due to the fact that I have won multiple immunities. I think I have to rely on my connections and social game to survive tonight. I'm nervous, but excited.
2173 days 10 hours ago
cfff
馃敼 Brian [cfff]
What are you more concerned about: the end-game or surviving tonight? Is there a clear indication of who will be sent home? Are you worried it could be you?

I am going to say both. Because to make sure I survive tonight, I need to make sure my moves are good enough for the end game. I do not think it is ever clear of who will be going home.  I dont have the necklace on so yes I am worried it could be me.
2173 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
馃敼 Nick [NJKoda1998]
How will tonight's vote affect the as-of-yet-unknown finalists? Do you think this season will feature a final two or a final three? What might that determination mean for your game going forward?

How the fuck am I supposed to know. I'm thinking it's a Final 2, but you can do either or really with jury starting at 11. My determination has been the same regardless throughout this whole process, and it will remain that way until my torch is snuffed by you
2172 days 23 hours ago
dogesonrainbows
馃敼 Luca [dogesonrainbows]
At what point should you begin to think about jury management? Do you believe in superstition? Give me some examples of superstition you think about within the game.

I think you always have to think about the end game!!
2172 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
*ROLLS EYES*
2172 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*

The votes will be read later tonight.
2171 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
does anyone else love tribal nearly being a day late
2171 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Apologies for the delay. I will continue...

If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2171 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*Nick Stands*
2171 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
NICK: "I play my rune stone on Eoin"

*places Runestone on Podium*

I will hold onto this for you. The Runestone is being played on EOIN tonight. If any votes are cast for Eoin, the parchment will be presented to the stone. If there is any power, the vote will be destroyed.
2171 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
2171 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Alright. After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2171 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2171 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
馃敵 LUCA 馃敵

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!