This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ep. 6 馃敼 Tribal Council #7 [Ven Yon Sel]

Topic » Ep. 6 馃敼 Tribal Council #7..

2177 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

I assume we all know the general rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with or without your tribe mates which member to eliminate.

You cannot vote for Nick, who has immunity.
You cannot vote for Eoin, who has been exiled.

You cannot outright vote for yourself. However, failure to submit a vote in the allotted time will earn you a self-vote. Two subsequent self-votes warrants a medical evacuation. With all that in the air, let's get down to business.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
馃敼 Brian [cfff]
As we have witnessed, the combination of this season's multiple twists can have tide-changing effects. How do you prepare for the many variables? What does it take?

馃敼 Demi [demikol]
Sparks flew at Erik's elimination last night. What do you make of the first vote as a merged tribe? Does it indicate anything for certain about this vote?

馃敻 Jake [Lemjam6]
We are around the halfway point, and this is your first time without a necklace at tribal council. How important is physical strength in the game? Do you think relying on physicality too much is possible?

馃敼 Jordan [jman96]
The original blue have a numbers advantage, but are tribal lines as hard-set as red versus blue any longer? When does the individual portion really kick into gear, in your opinion?

馃敼 Luca [dogesonrainbows]
You received four votes last tribal. Are you worried to see your name again tonight? What have you done to try to prevent that from happening?

馃敻 LeQuisha [LusciousLips5]
Five original Rogues have gone home. What do you do in your position? Is it a jump ship kind of situation, or a band together and fight back? Is it something else?

馃敼 Nick [NJKoda1998]
Congratulations on immunity! How does the added effect of choosing who to exile increase the stakes? Why did you think Eoin would be a good person to exile?

馃敼 Patrick [Pokepat]
You came in second place in today's challenge. Does coming close and losing sting for you? How does this season seem in terms of challenge threats?

馃敼 Ryan [born2pizza]
Coming back from Exile, how did you react to last tribal council's result? Do you expect a similar story tonight? Who do you suppose Erik used his Black Vote on?

馃敻 Wakiza [XxLoveWakizaxX]
Do you feel comfortable in the game at this point? If you were to go home tonight, how would that feel? With the jury starting tonight, how would you feel to have made it that far?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You all have the next twenty-four hours to cast your vote through PM. Once this post hits 24 hours, your time is up. Please include me in all strategy talks and please remember to send me confessionals!

Don't forget about the Black Vote, and best of luck!
2177 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
馃敻 Jake [Lemjam6]
We are around the halfway point, and this is your first time without a necklace at tribal council. How important is physical strength in the game? Do you think relying on physicality too much is possible?

I think physical strength has its pros and cons. As times, it can keep you safe. At times, it can be a reason for people to vote you out. I think it is bad to rely on winning immunity. At the end of the day, Survivor is a social experiment and you need to rely on your relationship with those who you are playing with.
2177 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
馃敻 LeQuisha [LusciousLips5]
Five original Rogues have gone home. What do you do in your position? Is it a jump ship kind of situation, or a band together and fight back? Is it something else?

Personally I think we need to drop the whole righteous vs rogues thing for me those lines we blurred after the first swap, you wanna get for in this game you need to make relationships with everyone you can鈥檛 just ignore half the cast because you feel you are a rouge and they are righteous!
2177 days 17 hours ago
demikol
Demi [demikol]
Sparks flew at Erik's elimination last night. What do you make of the first vote as a merged tribe? Does it indicate anything for certain about this vote?

With the amount of swaps we have had, the merge vote is always a "test run" to see where things truely are. For some reason I feel this tribal will be pretty predictable.
2177 days 17 hours ago
dogesonrainbows
馃敼 Luca [dogesonrainbows]
You received four votes last tribal. Are you worried to see your name again tonight? What have you done to try to prevent that from happening?

it was unfortunate to see some of my allies vote for me. I think I have to be better at communicating and maybe that won't happen again. I would be pretty shocked if my name came up AGAIN tonight, but you never know.
2177 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
馃敼 Nick [NJKoda1998]
Congratulations on immunity! How does the added effect of choosing who to exile increase the stakes? Why did you think Eoin would be a good person to exile?

Thank you! The decision to choose who goes to Exile does increase the stakes a little bit because you're giving someone else immunity from Tribal, but you're also blocking a potential number or ally to everyone else, including yourself, that could be potentially used to vote with that night. It can be a very complicated decision when you way out all the odds. My decision to send Eoin was really just look for him. I felt like someone who hasn't gone to Exile yet deserved a chance to go, so I put all those names of who hasn't gone into random.org, and Eoin was who was chosen.
2177 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
馃敼 Patrick [Pokepat]
You came in second place in today's challenge. Does coming close and losing sting for you? How does this season seem in terms of challenge threats?

I do wish I had immunity, especially after last tribal, but this game pans out how it pans out. I don鈥檛 think we鈥檙e lookin at challenge threats just yet, moreso trying to figure out alliances and stuff.
2177 days 12 hours ago
demikol
Gl everyone
2176 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2176 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2176 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*Brian Stands*
2176 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
BRIAN: "I will be using the Idol on myself."

*hands idol to Dono*
2176 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The rules of Survivor state that any hidden immunity idol played will negate all votes cast on said player. This is indeed a hidden immunity idol.

All votes that are cast for Brian will NOT count.
2176 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
2176 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Okay, after the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2176 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!