This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #6: [Endure This]

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2244 days 11 hours ago
Silver09
*check in 14*
2244 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
*check in 15*
2244 days 10 hours ago
Silver09
*check in 15*
2244 days 9 hours ago
Robbyjak
*check in 16*
2244 days 9 hours ago
Silver09
*check in 16*
2244 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
*check in 17*
2244 days 8 hours ago
Silver09
*check in 17*
2244 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
*check in 18*
2244 days 7 hours ago
Silver09
*check in 18*
2244 days 6 hours ago
Robbyjak
*check in 19*
2244 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The challenge is over!

I have checked multiple times throughout the day (many times catching the posts live) and checked once again just in the last half-hour for any possible time infractions. I saw none.

Adam - 2
Austyn - 9
George - 0
Robby - 19
Silver - 18 (19 in our hearts) (crediting him with 19 for the equally impressive effort)
TJ - 5

Silver was just barely outpaced in this season's epic endurance challenge. Since the challenge ends in under an hour, Silver has no chance to pass Robby. Even if Silver checks in one more time, Robby will win. Achieving 19 out of a possible 24 check-ins, ROBBY WINS IMMUNITY! Congratulations Robby!

*hands necklace to Robby*

With this, you are guaranteed a seat in the final five. The end is nigh, and that can be said for all of you. For one of you, sadly, the end will be symbolized by your torch being snuffed. Not something you want to happen to you on Day 33. But that's the game. Who's gonna outplay, and who's gonna get played? I'm looking forward to finding out. Head on back to camp. I'll see you at tribal council.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!