This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3: [Ubinas]

Topic » Tribal Council #3: [Ubinas]

2264 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2264 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2264 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
.*flips vote*
ROBBY
2264 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
2264 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
.*flips vote*
JAY
2264 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
2264 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
.*flips vote*
ROBBY
2264 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Fourth Vote
2264 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
yikes
2264 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
.*flips vote*
JAY
2264 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
ohhh man what a tribal
2264 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
It seems we won't be getting anywhere with ballots tonight.

As per the rules of Survivor, in the event of a tie at the re-vote, the two persons in contention for elimination will become immune (Robby & Jay). Everyone else will draw rocks out of a bag (Runestones do not remove players from contention of a rock draw).

Brady, Renny, TJ, & Will... Each of you are about to be entered into a random draw. This will be done in a chatzy (the link will be posted below).

There are four rocks, numbered 1-4. I will call for a random draw of those rocks one at a time (each in individual posts in the chatzy). Each post will represent one of you drawing the rock. You will draw alphabetically:

Brady
Renny
TJ
Will

I will post until all four rocks have been distributed. I have already randomly determined which numbered rock is the purple rock (Kolby [ThePug] was told which numbered rock was the purple rock prior to this to serve as witness), but the colors of each rock will not be revealed in the chatzy. They will all be revealed back here in this thread. The player who has drawn the purple rock will be revealed.

Whoever draws the purple rock will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Any questions?
2264 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
2264 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Let's get this started.
2264 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
this is insane

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!