This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1]: Iceland - A Viking Saga | Reunion

Topic » [S1]: Iceland - A Viking Saga..

2269 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
@Dono

What are your overall thoughts on the Runestone twist. Do you regret implementing it or nah
2269 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
NEWS - Congratulations! What do you think of the final vote? Do you think you deserved it? What did you make of the season as a whole?

BRANDAN - Robbed Goddess! I loved watching you play man, but it seems I might have been your only fan (other than Ny). What do you think it was? Do you think the Runestone did you in like you said it would on Day One?
2269 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
@Dono how do you feel now that the independence curse has passed to someone else? R we seeing some twisted version of It Follows and now i carry it?
2269 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
NEWS - Congratulations! What do you think of the final vote? Do you think you deserved it? What did you make of the season as a whole?

Thank you! Really happy I won the season. I'm honestly surprised. I thought it would be WAY closer tbh and I actually didn't expect to win coming in because I really didn't make ANY flashy moves.

I do believe I deserved it because to me, social game is really key and, while I understand every finalist says this, I really felt like I had an epic journey haha
2269 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
@Dono

What are your overall thoughts on the Runestone twist. Do you regret implementing it or nah

OH BOY I HAVE MANY THOUGHTS ON THIS. First I will say, Runestones are going to be returning A LOT in Dono's Survivor. They may not become the staple, but they were FAR less overpowered than everyone in the cast made them out to be. Brandan had NO business being in the final two, and I think everyone was foolish not to take him out immediately after the Stoner vote. It was on everyone's minds, but nobody thought to do it. In retrospect, only two tribal councils were affected by the Runestone. It was merely a tool of false power, in Brandan's case. He supercharged that thing like crazy, and nobody thought to take him out first merge vote? WHAT!

You all were foolish as hellz. And it was glorious. I think it will be easier to play around them in the future, and there will definitely be changes to the rules.
2269 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
@Dono how do you feel now that the independence curse has passed to someone else? R we seeing some twisted version of It Follows and now i carry it?

First, great movie. I'm a fan. Second, nope. I still find its burden to be quite cumbersome. But I wear it with pride. In time, you will too will learn to use it as a shield, my young padawan.
2269 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
good job news
2269 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
As soon as Mariela was eliminated, I didn't care what happened. I thought the final four were the four best players in the entire game. Kolby is definitely robbed here because his performance was near legendary, but the final four was fucking FANTASTIC.
2269 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
I agree with Dono and I even talked about it in one of my confessionals. Someone couldve just thrown a vote to avoid it supercharging... And it wouldn't have changed the outcome of those tribals.
2269 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Thank you Hoop!
2269 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I agree with Dono and I even talked about it in one of my confessionals. Someone couldve just thrown a vote to avoid it supercharging... And it wouldn't have changed the outcome of those tribals.

It was so obvious Brandan was going to keep supercharging it. He used it at EVERY TRIBAL COUNCIL HE ATTENDED with it in his pocket. I did not anticipate that heavy use, but even so, the merge reset is meant to mitigate that.
2269 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
I think the twist needs to be improved, like being able to use it on revote is just ridiculous IMO
2269 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
I think my question was lost on the previous page so I'll post it again:

@Dono
-
What was your most memorable moment from the season?
2269 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Also, the unspoken twist of Dono's Survivor S1 was that you were playing with a mute. That's why it was unspoken though. She was trying to tell you, but nobody could read her lips.
2269 days 4 hours ago
NoBow
Dono! Where the awards at?

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!