This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10: [Donomissinglink]

Topic » Tribal Council #10:..

2293 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone! Please welcome in the members of the jury:

Tashi... and Stoner, voted out at the last tribal council...

Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Remember, NY has immunity and cannot be voted out. Let's get to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brandan [Maladus1]
There seem to be plenty of reasons to target you tonight. From yesterday's runestone play, to the results of the challenge pegging you as the best strategic player, the most blood on their hands, and the one controlling the game. What do you say to combat anybody that might be targeting you? And were the results of the challenge flattering? Or were they perhaps indicative of something else?

Hufus [Hufus]
After winning two individual immunity challenges, you sit here tonight vulnerable. What is running through your head? Having been deemed the best physical player, do you believe you relying on physicality in this game is any less or more of a strategy than social relationships or deceit? What was the most surprising result of the challenge?

Kolby [ThePug]
You only got three points in the challenge today. Is this a result of a disconnect between you and your tribemates? Do you feel out of the loop? Not only were you voted as having the biggest heart, but you were also voted as the one who left their heart at home. Ironic? True or false? And you were the majority opinion to be playing the best overall game. What's the deal?

Mariela [Marielam20]
Do you think not participating in the challenge plays into the results of question five? You were pegged as having the lowest chance to win the game, does that surprise you? What do you say to that? Do you think you can win? Why do others seem to perceive you in this way? You were also said to be the least self-aware. Thoughts?

News [OldNewz]
You came close to winning the challenge today. What strengths do you think this challenge tested? Not only were you voted as having the biggest heart, you were also voted the most trustworthy (and the funniest, which I thought was especially hilarious given that you were the only one to guess that you'd be perceived as the funniest). Is this a reflection of a strong social game, and does it flatter you or scare you? Are you any more worried after seeing four votes for you cancelled at last tribal?

Ny [NoBow]
Congratulations on immunity! One of my absolute favorite challenges, do you think you needed it? What was your strategy? Do you believe you are making the best social connections out here? Winning this challenge certainly reflects strong social bonds. And what do you think could happen tonight, given the recent events of Stoner's departure?

Tyler [VanHow10]
Break down last night's tribal council. What did it determined going forward? Are any alliances solidified or broken after last night? Who is in the best position tonight (other than Ny, who is sitting with immunity)? You were the majority answer for question twelve. Does that hurt, or are you not surprised to hear that there are people who do not wish to speak with you after the game ends?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-four hours to submit your vote. If you choose to play a runestone or a hidden immunity idol, you MUST mail me before the urn has been collected that you wish to do so (& include your intended target). I will read the votes as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours (or as soon as I can afterwards). Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!

SEND CONFESSIONALS!
2293 days 9 hours ago
Maladus1
There seem to be plenty of reasons to target you tonight. From yesterday's runestone play, to the results of the challenge pegging you as the best strategic player, the most blood on their hands, and the one controlling the game. What do you say to combat anybody that might be targeting you? And were the results of the challenge flattering? Or were they perhaps indicative of something else?

Boy you have to ask that question -_-

On the runestone charge ALONE there was enough reason to target me this vote, then you have to go bring up touchy subjects, which let me mention is a plurality, not a majority, so two people can vote for someone and they can still get this plurality due to split votes. A MAJORITY is the literal majority of the tribe. So although a I am a bit flattered about that, in the end no one should take my game for a simple round of touchy subjects. Hell, my GAME may not be what it seems to many people.
2293 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
News [OldNewz]
You came close to winning the challenge today. What strengths do you think this challenge tested? Not only were you voted as having the biggest heart, you were also voted the most trustworthy (and the funniest, which I thought was especially hilarious given that you were the only one to guess that you'd be perceived as the funniest). Is this a reflection of a strong social game, and does it flatter you or scare you? Are you any more worried after seeing four votes for you cancelled at last tribal?

i) I think "close" is an overstatement LOL Ny crushed the challenge!

ii) The only thing the challenge tested was your awareness of whats happening in the tribe. However this challenge is also easily throwable so it's hard to really get much out of it.

iii) It's obvious that my social game has been flawless and it's just really evident that I'm the second coming of Dave Chapelle ;)

iv) I'm an emotional mess so I'm always worried.
2293 days ago
NoBow
Ny
Congratulations on immunity! One of my absolute favorite challenges, do you think you needed it? What was your strategy? Do you believe you are making the best social connections out here? Winning this challenge certainly reflects strong social bonds. And what do you think could happen tonight, given the recent events of Stoner's departure?

Thank you! It's my first individual win and I'm proud of that, especially since it's really impossible to tell what can happen at tribal.
Honestly I did the challenge during a subway delay on the way to work ( since I work the hardest at camp LOL) so I can't say I had any deep strategy beside just being as painfully honest as possible.
I definitely wouldn't say I have the best social connections out of everyone though - maybe good perception but not the strongest bonds.
I'm sure there's still a bunch of secret powers at play so I have noooo idea what's going to happen tonight and don't even want to guess 👻
2292 days 18 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler [VanHow10]
Break down last night's tribal council. What did it determined going forward? Are any alliances solidified or broken after last night? Who is in the best position tonight (other than Ny, who is sitting with immunity)? You were the majority answer for question twelve. Does that hurt, or are you not surprised to hear that there are people who do not wish to speak with you after the game ends?

Dono, last night's Tribal Council was nuts. As was the one before that. This particular group seems to be allergic to calming the hell down. Nobody other than Ny is in a particularly good position tonight. This late in the game, I'm sure that just about everybody has said just about everybody else's name.

I'm definitely not surprised to hear that Newz might not want to speak with me after the game. The second (And however many other) vote(s) were surprising but I just see us all as friends playing a game, and part of the game was answering that question and one of us had to be the answer
2292 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2292 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
These violent delights have violent ends.
2292 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If any Runestones or Hidden Immunity Idols are to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play a Runestone, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2292 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*Brandan Stands*

"Shits and giggles my friends. Shits. And. Giggles."
2292 days 16 hours ago
tashi
https://media.giphy.com/media/Daj8NpRn7EPxC/giphy.gif
2292 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*places Runestone on Podium*

I will hold onto this for you. The Runestone is being played on BRANDAN tonight. If any votes are cast for Brandan, the parchment will be presented to the stone. If there is any power, the vote will be destroyed.
2292 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
After the―

*Tyler Stands*
2292 days 16 hours ago
tashi
https://i.imgur.com/l5C5v.gif
2292 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*hands necklace to dono*
2292 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The rules of Survivor state that any hidden immunity idol played will negate all votes cast on said player. This is indeed a hidden immunity idol.

All votes that are cast for Tyler will NOT count.
2292 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus, are you gonna stand up pal?

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!