This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8: [Donomissinglink]

Topic » Tribal Council #8:..

2298 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

Welcome to the jury stage of the game! Whichever of you is voted out tonight will return at the next tribal council as the first member of the jury. Each tribal council, the person voted out will join the jury, until only two remain. The seven of you will then vote for a winner. But we all know this already, so let's move on!

Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brandan [Maladus1]
You used your Runestone again last night, but it did not cancel any votes. Are you worried about seeing your name tonight as a result of it? How big of a target does a Runestone paint on your back? Is it more or less difficult to make allies?

Hufus [Hufus]
Congratulations on immunity! What changes in your strategy when you have the necklace? Explain how having the necklace could be bad for long term play (if you think it could), and also if you think you can overcome those obstacles.

Kolby [ThePug]
The jury has begun! What can you afford to speak on regarding the quality of human beings left in the game? Do you think the jury will be fair, or could we see some bitterness? How do you change angles in a game after seeing who the jury will be comprised of? Do you take that into consideration?

Mariela [Marielam20]
Hey Mariela! How does being a white level affect the jury stage of the game? Do you think you are being taken seriously, or have you gotten a different impression? How do you counter other's perceptions of you without coming off as too much of a threat?

News [OldNewz]
You received the most points in the challenge. Do you think this means we could be seeing your name tonight? Who would you consider the biggest threat and why? Is it you? Or is it someone else? Is there a clear frontrunner threat?

Ny [NoBow]
What do you think is stronger this season: a Runestone or a Hidden Immunity Idol? Explain! Also, what were your initial reactions to some of the challenge survey results. Any surprises?

Stoner [Gaiaphagee]
Do you pay attention to your fellow castmates' concurrent group games (for those that are playing in other games)? Do you believe that is a useful metric for trust assessment, or an unfair side effect of the medium through which we play this game?

Tashi [tashi]
You are the last remaining member of Lunastia. Does that scare you or does it give you some room to play? Are you worried about tonight's vote after seeing Devan go home last tribal? You've also been to more tribal councils than anyone else this season, so give me your thoughts on that.

Tyler [VanHow10]
How important is tonight's vote? Will it set anybody on a path to unavoidable victory or quick defeat? Who stands the most to gain from getting what they want tonight, and who has the most to lose? Why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-four hours to submit your vote. If you choose to play a runestone or a hidden immunity idol, you MUST mail me before the urn has been collected that you wish to do so (& include your intended target). I will read the votes as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!

SEND CONFESSIONALS!
2298 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
News [OldNewz]
You received the most points in the challenge. Do you think this means we could be seeing your name tonight? Who would you consider the biggest threat and why? Is it you? Or is it someone else? Is there a clear frontrunner threat?

I received the most amount of votes cause I'm just that much of a G and people recognize that ;D
2298 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
G as in Grandpa because you are OLDnews?

BOOM  HOST ROAST
2298 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner [Gaiaphagee]
Do you pay attention to your fellow castmates' concurrent group games (for those that are playing in other games)? Do you believe that is a useful metric for trust assessment, or an unfair side effect of the medium through which we play this game?

Not really no. Every game is different. You can be playing hard in one and laying low in the other.
2298 days 17 hours ago
tashi
Tashi [tashi]
You are the last remaining member of Lunastia. Does that scare you or does it give you some room to play? Are you worried about tonight's vote after seeing Devan go home last tribal? You've also been to more tribal councils than anyone else this season, so give me your thoughts on that.

Being the last surviving member of Lunastia terrifies me. I just saw my only other team mate who made merge get booted last night and that could have just as easily have been me had I not won immunity. I think it gives me some room to play but only to an extent. From what I've seen so far a lot of people have had time to bond and have had time to make and form some pretty close relationships with each other. Of course some people may want to use me as a vote but they could just as easily take me out because I'm "the safe vote".

Going to tribal the most this season so far really is kind of a bummer. I feel like it just sucks because when you're at tribal you're in constant paranoia and you can't ever really just chill.
2298 days 17 hours ago
VanHow10
How important is tonight's vote? Will it set anybody on a path to unavoidable victory or quick defeat? Who stands the most to gain from getting what they want tonight, and who has the most to lose? Why?

Every vote is more important than the one before it, Dono. There are only so many votes in the game. You have to consider what you're doing every time. If you're making a vote just because it's easy, it's likely that you're making a mistake.

That having been said, I think there's still a lot of time left in this game. There are definitely front runners and long shots, but nobody is out of this race just yet. If you're still here when the next challenge starts, you've gained. If you're alone at Ponderosa, you have some thinking to do.
2298 days 16 hours ago
Maladus1
You used your Runestone again last night, but it did not cancel any votes. Are you worried about seeing your name tonight as a result of it? How big of a target does a Runestone paint on your back? Is it more or less difficult to make allies?

——

I mean of course! Hearing my name being thrown around is quite honestly a scary thing, and honestly this Runestone can paint a really big unwanted target on my back that I never wanted. Hell people can just simply look past my character, and any positive attributes I might have and just say “Hey he’s got a rune, we should take him out EVEN THOUGH there is potentially another one in the game and taking him out might fuck any chances I have at winning.”

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if people wanted to throw my game away in order for an “easy vote.” However if an easy vote is easy than what happens when you yourself become the easy vote? So it can be very difficult to not only make allies, but convince your OWN allies about why voting you out is a horrible descision. Oh well, my luck hates me.
2298 days 16 hours ago
Hufus
Hufus [Hufus]
Congratulations on immunity! What changes in your strategy when you have the necklace? Explain how having the necklace could be bad for long term play (if you think it could), and also if you think you can overcome those obstacles.

I think it makes you feel more relaxed and confident... It's the only safety you can get in this game, so you can breathe and not worry too much for a whole day xD And having the necklace could be bad only if people see you as a challenge threat, but this type of challenge didn't determine anything and in this way it doesn't apply rn, since it wasn't really up to my skills or anything like that :P
2297 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I am going on a very impromptu and forced Costco trip with my roommates, should be back by 730 PM EST to read the votes.
2297 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hey look I'm not back yet!
2297 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
But we're on the highway! EN ROUT!
2297 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
And no I'm not driving!
2297 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2297 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If any Runestones are to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play a Runestone, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2297 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*Brandan Stands*

“I can see the signs coming from a mile away you know, I’m not stupid. I’ll be playing this on myself. If for some reason I leave tonight, I know who did it.”
2297 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*places Runestone on Podium*

I will hold onto this for you. The Runestone is being played on BRANDAN tonight. If any votes are cast for Brandan, the parchment will be presented to the stone. If there is any power, the vote will be destroyed.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!