This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7: [Donomissinglink]

Topic » Tribal Council #7:..

2300 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

We've all been here before. We will avoid standing on ceremony. Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brandan [Maladus1]
What is your opinion on the number of possible powerful tools in the game? There are a lot of potential moves to be had, and we're getting down to it. Do you think something may be played tonight?

Devan [Gleality]
How does it feel coming from a smaller tribe of two? What strategies have been employed throughout Survivor history in situations like this? Are you a vertical stripes or a horizontal stripes guy?

Hufus [Hufus]
Care to play a game? Player association! Pick the theme and give explanations! Also, what do you think of the merged tribe name?

Kolby [ThePug]
What are common strategies typically employed at the first merge vote? There are usually trends that can be studied... If you fall under those trends, how can you possibly avoid supporting the statistics?

Mariela [Marielam20]
How does it feel making the merge? Do some of these names intimidate you? How do you try to stand out amongst the others, while still fitting in?

News [OldNewz]
Is there a majority alliance? Can you tell? What indicators do you look for, aside from old tribal lines? Would someone in the majority alliance lie when answering any of these questions? I like to get meta sometimes.

Ny [NoBow]
After tonight, the jury begins. What does that tell you? Do you consider being on the jury an accomplishment? Would you be upset to go home tonight, right before the jury starts?

Stoner [Gaiaphagee]
Is tonight's vote based on any tribal lines? This season's format was predicated on creating a dynamic array of relationships across tribes. How might that affect tonight's vote?

Tashi [tashi]
Congratulations on immunity! How difficult was that challenge?! You are now guaranteed at least a spot in the jury. Thoughts on that? Give me your thoughts on the strength of the players remaining.

Tyler [VanHow10]
What do you think is happening tonight? Are former tribes going at it? The old tribe numbers suggest a 4v4v2 split. Could other alliances be reforming from the original tribes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-four hours to submit your vote. If you choose to play a runestone or a hidden immunity idol, you MUST mail me before the urn has been collected that you wish to do so (& include your intended target). I will read the votes as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!

SEND CONFESSIONALS!
2300 days 7 hours ago
tashi
Tashi [tashi]
Congratulations on immunity! How difficult was that challenge?! You are now guaranteed at least a spot in the jury. Thoughts on that? Give me your thoughts on the strength of the players remaining.

YES!! Thank you so much! Obviously that was the hardest immunity challenge ever and I was lucky to win!! But really, I'm so thankful to have this necklace around my neck right now. For the first time being here at tribal, I know that I won't be going home tonight. And for me that's super reassuring. And obviously, all the players who are left here are super strong because unlike the other six, they were able to survive when they needed to most. I think tonight should be a fairly interesting tribal council.
2300 days 4 hours ago
Maladus1
What is your opinion on the number of possible powerful tools in the game? There are a lot of potential moves to be had, and we're getting down to it. Do you think something may be played tonight?

Well honestly it can be quite frightening to see the amount of possible runes or idols that may be played. It always causes doubt to grow in your mind about the right course of action. There are definetly a lot of potential moves to be made, and while some moves may sound good, they can really fuck you over long term. It’s about picking the right move, and how hat is going to impact your game overall, because coming into the merge you have 9 other people who may be voting you to win. That’s is something many people can and will keep in mind.
2300 days 4 hours ago
VanHow10
What do you think is happening tonight? Are former tribes going at it? The old tribe numbers suggest a 4v4v2 split. Could other alliances be reforming from the original tribes?

Honestly, I think I'm even money to go out tonight. We were in the three tribes for so long that it's impossible to count on the relationships we formed at the beginning of the game and #Egill and I just spent a bunch of days showing off in challenges. I hope I'm still here tomorrow but I honestly doubt that whatever group comes together for this vote is going to hold it together all the way until the last six or whatever. I'm extremely apprehensive about this vote.
2300 days ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2300 days ago
donosaurus_rex
If any Runestones are to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play a Runestone, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2300 days ago
donosaurus_rex
*Brandan Stands*

“Yeah might as well play it, don’t really wanna go home tonight"
2300 days ago
donosaurus_rex
*places Runestone on Podium*

I will hold onto this for you. The Runestone is being played on BRANDAN tonight. If any votes are cast for Brandan, the parchment will be presented to the stone. If there is any power, the vote will be destroyed.
2300 days ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2300 days ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2300 days ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*

DEVAN
2300 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
2300 days ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*

STONER
2300 days ago
Gaiaphagee
heyo
2300 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
2300 days ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*

DEVAN

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!