This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4: [Lunastia]

Topic » Tribal Council #4: [Lunastia]

2305 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

We've all been here before. We will avoid standing on ceremony. Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lorenzo [kingLiam]
Last time Lunastia was at tribal council, the vote was unanimous. Someone's feelings are about to be hurt tonight, right? Would you say the tribe's dynamics are overall positive or negative? Will that be disrupted tonight? Are you comfortable?

Devan [Gleality]
You nearly carried your tribe through the entire challenge today. Does that put your mind at ease for tonight? Can you assume tonight's vote will be based on strength, or will it be based on something else?

Omar [5651Omar]
You put up the worst performance of the tribe for the challenge (although not by much). Does that worry you for tonight? A tie vote tonight would set up an immediate tie-breaker fire making challenge. How does that affect any potential strategy going into tonight's vote?

Tashi [tashi]
Even though everyone had some level of participation, you have found yourselves here once again. How does that feel? What variables outside of your control have contributed to Lunastia's failures? What can you control, and how do you, moving forward?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-four hours to submit your vote. If you choose to play a runestone, you MUST mail me before the urn has been collected that you wish to do so (& include your intended target). If all votes are collected early, I will read the votes when I am home from work (~6:00 PM EST). Otherwise, I will read them as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!

SEND CONFESSIONALS!
2305 days ago
Gleality
Devan [Gleality]
You nearly carried your tribe through the entire challenge today. Does that put your mind at ease for tonight? Can you assume tonight's vote will be based on strength, or will it be based on something else?

you know,it sucks having to lose because i tried so hard for my team,but its not about me doing well and me standing out ( and i definitely do not feel safe) but i just didnt want my team to lose,honestly its sucks having to come to tribal council ,you never know what might happen,and the hardest thing is,i have to vote one of my teammates out.My vote is based on trust, but this is a game where you can trust no one but yourself so its kind've tricky.
2305 days ago
5651Omar
Omar [5651Omar]
You put up the worst performance of the tribe for the challenge (although not by much). Does that worry you for tonight? A tie vote tonight would set up an immediate tie-breaker fire making challenge. How does that affect any potential strategy going into tonight's vote?

- It shouldn’t worry me. I may have performed the worst tonight - but only by 2 points. Last challenge, I was the one who performed THE best - while someone did not perform AT ALL. So challenges are really random and an inconsist thing to vote upon. Next challenge, I’ll try my best again and hopefully it’s enough to keep us away from here.

- As for a tie vote, it does worry me. But, you’re also putting a target on your back if you’re other vote does NOT win the challenge. Your setting yourself up to be next out basically.
2304 days 5 hours ago
tashi
Even though everyone had some level of participation, you have found yourselves here once again. How does that feel? What variables outside of your control have contributed to Lunastia's failures? What can you control, and how do you, moving forward?

It totally sucks coming back here but there is nothing really that can change that. We all tried our hardest and it just wasn't enough this time. Obviously voting someone out sucks but it has to happen.
2304 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2304 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If any Runestones are to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play a Runestone, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2304 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2304 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2304 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*

LORENZO
2304 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
2304 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*

OMAR
2304 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
2304 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*

OMAR
2304 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
That's two votes Omar, one vote Lorenzo.

One vote left.
2304 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
Fourth Vote
2304 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
Fourth person voted out of Survivor: Iceland - A Viking Saga

*flips vote*

OMAR

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!