This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2: [Lunastia]

Topic » Tribal Council #2: [Lunastia]

2293 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it, dip it in the flames before you and get fireeeeee. In this game, fireeeeee represents life. If you are voted out, your fire is extinguished, as is your life in this game. I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Logan [chillum]
You offered to be the tribe leader in today's challenge. Explain some of the decision-making behind that. And despite scoring zero points, it truly was a close race. If a few things had been different, you may not be sitting here. Is this tribe expecting to bounce back? What do you think of your tribe's overall capabilities?

Lorenzo [kingLiam]
The tribe swap affected the game in many ways. Besides fewer numbers on each tribe, now we also have another Runestone to worry about. How does that potential affect the way you play? Do you think any Runestones could be played tonight? Do you think any Runestones have been found?

Devan [Gleality]
Five people on one tribe makes for a nerve-wrecking time. Historically, old tribal lines play a part in tribal councils such as this. But, seeing as how original tribes had very little time to create relationships, could this tribal council go against that historical trend?

Omar [5651Omar]
This challenge focused on individual effort within a team. You are only as strong as your weakest link, so they say. What does that say about Lunastia? Do you think your tribe has any chance moving forward? What do you say about some of the other participants on the other tribe that performed extremely well? What did you think of the challenge in general?

Tashi [tashi]
You failed to submit for your tribe in the Timed Portion of today's challenge. Do you think that cost your tribe, and does that worry you for tonight's vote? You are from original Njall, alongside Devan & Omar. How do old tribal lines play into tonight's vote?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-four hours to submit your vote. If all votes are collected early, I will read the votes tonight before 11:00 PM EST. Otherwise, I will read them as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
2293 days 21 hours ago
chillum
Logan [chillum]
You offered to be the tribe leader in today's challenge. Explain some of the decision-making behind that. And despite scoring zero points, it truly was a close race. If a few things had been different, you may not be sitting here. Is this tribe expecting to bounce back? What do you think of your tribe's overall capabilities?

There wasn't much decision making behind it someone had to do it so I thought might aswell be me. Don't lie dono this was not a close race we sucked in this challenge and if we don start trying harder we will probally lose every challenge and we better bounce back because we have no other choice.
2293 days 20 hours ago
5651Omar
Omar [5651Omar]
This challenge focused on individual effort within a team. You are only as strong as your weakest link, so they say. What does that say about Lunastia? Do you think your tribe has any chance moving forward? What do you say about some of the other participants on the other tribe that performed extremely well? What did you think of the challenge in general?

Oh, I definitely believe we have a chance. 1 Challenge should not identify our tribe. Yesterday we all basically decided to give up. Why waste our time on a challenge that everyone else seems so dedicated to. I鈥檓 dedicated to this game, but I鈥檓 also going to live my life and not post on a forum for 24hours.
2293 days 20 hours ago
Gleality
Devan [Gleality]
Five people on one tribe makes for a nerve-wrecking time. Historically, old tribal lines play a part in tribal councils such as this. But, seeing as how original tribes had very little time to create relationships, could this tribal council go against that historical trend?

Not really ,honestly I'm so scared this tribal because it's anybody's game ,people will do whatever it takes to win this game, so its not about old tribal lines or new ones because anyone can go
2293 days 19 hours ago
tashi
Tashi [tashi]
You failed to submit for your tribe in the Timed Portion of today's challenge. Do you think that cost your tribe, and does that worry you for tonight's vote? You are from original Njall, alongside Devan & Omar. How do old tribal lines play into tonight's vote?

I don't think I was the sole person who cost my tribe the win. I think this challenge was pretty tough and we might have had a slight disadvantage. Obviously me not even submitting could give reason for my tribe members to vote me since I failed to help and that would be understandable. I don't know how tribal lines are gonna play. I haven't really talked to anyone that in depth so I'm a little worried here tonight.
2293 days 18 hours ago
5651Omar
Not to be a bitch, but Tashi - you never tried talking to me. So of course I鈥檓 not going to try to talk to you now.
2293 days 16 hours ago
tashi
"Not to be a bitch, but Tashi - you never tried talking to me. So of course I鈥檓 not going to try to talk to you now."

Hun you NEVER tried to message me either. The messaging system works two ways sweetie :)
2293 days 16 hours ago
kingLiam
Lorenzo [kingLiam]
The tribe swap affected the game in many ways. Besides fewer numbers on each tribe, now we also have another Runestone to worry about. How does that potential affect the way you play? Do you think any Runestones could be played tonight? Do you think any Runestones have been found?

I think the runestone makes people worried and scared to make a move. I do think in the possiblity that a runestone could be played tonight. However, i do think that none of this tribe have it
2293 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
Votes will be read at 6:00 PM EST.
2292 days 20 hours ago
chillum
Okay
2292 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Votes will be read as soon as my haircut is done. Maybe few minutes late!
2292 days 16 hours ago
chillum
Hopefully I'm safe 馃檹
2292 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2292 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If any Runestones are to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play a Runestone, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2292 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2292 days 15 hours ago
chillum
Ugh probally going馃槗

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!