This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2: [The Missing Link]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2: [The..

2298 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Everybody ready? Timestamp of the randomizer should be right after I post this message!
2298 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
There were 15 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. *RED BUFF*
2. *BROWN BUFF*
3. *BLUE BUFF*
4. *RED BUFF*
5. *BROWN BUFF*
6. *RED BUFF*
7. *BLUE BUFF*
8. *BLUE BUFF*
9. *BROWN BUFF*
10. *BROWN BUFF*
11. *RED BUFF*
12. *BLUE BUFF*
13. *BROWN BUFF*
14. *BLUE BUFF*
15. *RED BUFF*

IP: 254.230.122.67
Timestamp: 2018-01-17 00:50:04 UTC
2298 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Three tribes of five!

Egill wearing RED
Njall wearing BROWN
Lunastia wearing BLUE
2298 days 5 hours ago
chillum
I hate you for this dono
2298 days 5 hours ago
NoBow
wiiiild
2298 days 5 hours ago
Maladus1
Wowie
2298 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
1. Brandan
2. Cameron
3. Devan
4. Hoop
5. Hufus
6. Kolby
7. Logan
8. Lorenzo
9. Mariela
10. Ny
11. Newz
12. Omar
13. Stoner
14. Tashi
15. Tyler

1. *RED BUFF*
2. *BROWN BUFF*
3. *BLUE BUFF*
4. *RED BUFF*
5. *BROWN BUFF*
6. *RED BUFF*
7. *BLUE BUFF*
8. *BLUE BUFF*
9. *BROWN BUFF*
10. *BROWN BUFF*
11. *RED BUFF*
12. *BLUE BUFF*
13. *BROWN BUFF*
14. *BLUE BUFF*
15. *RED BUFF*

#Njall
- Cameron
- Hufus
- Mariela
- Ny
- Stoner

#Egill
- Brandan
- Hoop
- Kolby
- News
- Tyler

#Lunastia
- Devan
- Logan
- Lorenzo
- Omar
- Tashi
2298 days 5 hours ago
tashi
:0
2298 days 5 hours ago
Maladus1
Fuck you Dono Dino
2298 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Just when things felt comfortable, the carpet gets pulled out from beneath you!

We have three tribes everyone, but with a promise of no more twists, get used to your new tirbes! These are the faces you will need to befriend in order to make it to the next stage of the game.

Challenge will be posted shortly!
2298 days 5 hours ago
chillum
Well hello new tribe skype is chillumTG if you wanna talk
2298 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Don't forget to join your new tribe's group!

#Lunastia | http://bit.ly/2D9P2Vb
#Njall | http://bit.ly/2m6xGhe
#Egill | http://bit.ly/2m6bKmF

Lunastia, there is a Runestone that is also hidden somewhere at your camp!
2298 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
This challenge lasts 24 hours. For this challenge there are two aspects. Three members of each tribe will be selected to perform the timed task, while three will be selected to take part in a spamming task. And yes, I do realize there are only five players on each tribe. One player from each tribe will have to assume the LEADERSHIP role of taking on both aspects of the challenge.

--

In the time task, each of you will have the individual responsibility of messaging me at any time in the next day to begin the challenge process. Once you have been instructed to begin, you will be mailed a series of questions & tasks regarding THEMISSINGLINK'S SURVIVOR SERIES HISTORY. The message will also contain an answer template you must use in your response. Send me back the completed answer template in a message to finish. Your time will be determined from the difference in your submission's timestamp and the initial mail's timestamp.

Points will be awarded based on the results of all nine participants. To avoid answer sharing, each tribe mate will receive a different series of questions/tasks (but all will be common among each tribe). Because of this, scoring will be aggregated based on each set of questions received. For each of the three question sets (each of which will have three responses):

- the fastest time will receive 7 points
- the middle time will receive 5 points
- the slowest time will receive 3 point

The three sets can be differentiated between difficulty & number of questions. The first set contains four questions, but each will take a great deal of time and effort to answer. The second set contains six questions, and are a bit easier to answer. The third set contains nine questions that are all relatively easy to find the answers to. I will post a few links below to help give you an idea of where you will find the answers. You may confer with your tribe mates who will take on which set of questions.

---

In the spamming task, the three chosen members from each tribe will compete in a spamming challenge. You must post *themissinglink is eternal* as many times as possible in the spam thread. There is only one spam thread, to be shared among all three tribes. Once the 24 hours is up, spamming will conclude and the results will be tallied. If your post does not say "themissinglink is eternal" (quotes not necessary, but won't hurt either) then your post will not count. Like the timed task, the scoring here will be determined by individual performances. The three players (one from each tribe) who competed in both tasks will be scored separately from the rest. Out of those three:

- the user with the highest post count will receive 5 points
- the other two will only receive 2 points.

The other six players taking part in the spamming challenge will be scored as follows:

- the highest post count between the six receives 5 points
- the second highest post count receives 3 points
- the third highest post count receives 1 point
- the third lowest post count will lose 1 point
- the second lowest post count will lose 3 points
- the lowest post count will lose 5 points

---

The individual scores will be tallied to their respective tribe's score. The two tribes with the highest point total win immunity! In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker will be decided by whichever tribe's LEADERSHIP participant had a higher post count.
2298 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
#Egill
LEADER ROLE

TIME PORTION

SPAM PORTION

#Njall
LEADER ROLE

TIME PORTION

SPAM PORTION

#Lunastia
LEADER ROLE

TIME PORTION

SPAM PORTION
2298 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
I can take on a spamming role if my tribe wants. Since I'll be up for awhile!

Also neat challenge Dono Dono :)

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!