This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage

Topic » Rites of Passage

2148 days 12 hours ago
themissinglink
Post your tributes to your former tribe mates.

18th - Jake (jakehou97)
17th - Emmett (Emmett4)
16th - Mark (MonaMania)
15th - Logan (chillum)
14th - Cory (WaffleMan)
13th - Mamba (Clarkkent6969)
12th - Camila (FoxyWinters)
11th - Yandere (Yandereboy12)
10th - Brandon (brandonrichie)
9th - Alexander (Path)
8th - Country (countrysavage)
7th - Paula (honeybunch1)
6th - Waf (waf_)
5th - Brad (Nostalgic)
4th - James (jamessmith5)
2148 days 12 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
18th - Jake (jakehou97) - Jake honestly I wish the first tribal went other way but you targeted my alliance member so you had to go
17th - Emmett (Emmett4) - Never really had a chance to talk with you
16th - Mark (MonaMania) - Never talk with you as well...
15th - Logan (chillum) - Logan we didn't speak to each other much but we had different goals in game
14th - Cory (WaffleMan) - Cory I was thinking that you would stay longer but then you was off tengaged for some time so your tribe decided to take you out
13th - Mamba (Clarkkent6969) - I tried talking to you you never tried talking to me back...
12th - Camila (FoxyWinters) - Another person I never talked to
11th - Yandere (Yandereboy12) - Yandare you had just bad luck with Paula targeting you...because of that my alliance decided to target you as well
10th - Brandon (brandonrichie) - Brandon...I feel bad about voting you out...but I heard from people that you were tight with James and Paula and that made me nervous
9th - Alexander (Path) - Alex...oh boy you were definitely one of the closest person to me in this game from the beginning you were my closest ally but unfortunately you got med evac...
8th - Country (countrysavage) - Never talked to you
7th - Paula (honeybunch1) - Paula okay you were a big threat to my game so you had to go
6th - Waf (waf_) - Waf you wasn't really a threat at this point and a vote where there was supposed to be a tie turned out to be vote where you ended up going home
5th - Brad (Nostalgic) - Brad voting you out was honestly the hardest vote for me in this game we were allies from from the start and I was hoping we can get it to the end...but the best move was to take you out...
4th - James (jamessmith5) - James honestly you were one of the biggest threats in this game especially in last vote where you tried to make a tie between me and Will but everything goes as planned...and you were the one out

(It's my first time doing tributes so sorry if something is odd)
2148 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
18th - Jake (jakehou97) -- I didn't talk to you at all
17th - Emmett (Emmett4) -- This vote I was going with what I thought was the majority, didn't have anything against you it was just the only name I heard that round.
16th - Mark (MonaMania) -- Pretty much inactive I think, I didn't talk to you
15th - Logan (chillum) -- Never talked to you either.
14th - Cory (WaffleMan) -- Same as Logan.
13th - Mamba (Clarkkent6969) -- You seemed kind of combative and I think you would've been a force to be reckoned with at the merge if we'd gotten there.  For my sake I'm kind of glad you didn't make it that far.
12th - Camila (FoxyWinters) -- I think we talked a little bit on our original tribe, you seemed nice for the limited time we were on the same tribe together.
11th - Yandere (Yandereboy12) -- I definitely think you were a huge schemer and a strategy threat that got targeted because of that at the merge.  A lot of people wanted you out so I just went with it.
10th - Brandon (brandonrichie) -- This vote was weird because Alex was pushing for you to go, then didn't vote and got medevaced.  Not quite sure what happened here but you said you weren't trying anyway and at least made it to jury.  I feel like we could've possibly worked together had we ever been on the same tribe pre-merge but it never worked out.
9th - Alexander (Path) -- I was looking forward to working with you, then you just...never voted. 
8th - Country (countrysavage) -- You were nice, mostly same as Alex.  A lot of medevacs this season.
7th - Paula (honeybunch1) -- This was the vote where my/our alliance of Brad, Keizo, and Julian really solidified.  We figured we couldn't vote for James because he might have an idol and would be expecting it (because he almost went over Brandon the previous round) and we thought you were aligned with him.  It was nice to work with you on our old tribe and right at the start of the merge!
6th - Waf (waf_) -- Waf, this round was actually supposed to tie between you and James but I misread the way Keizo had suggested we split our votes, and voted for you instead of James.  You were definitely still a threat to win though, given that you were pretty active and were the only person to play an idol and actually negate a vote against you. Definitely a good showing and hope to see you again.
5th - Brad (Nostalgic) -- Brad, you were definitely a good ally to have in the game but when we got to 5 I figured that voting someone from our alliance out would mean one less person to contend with for the final 2 spots, given that we were pretty sure we could beat James for immunity and both Julian/Keizo had suggested that we vote you already.  I genuinely hope there's no hard feelings.
4th - James (jamessmith5) -- James despite what you said in mails I think you would have won had you gotten to the end -- Keizo and I compared notes and I know that I voted you both because of this and because I didn't know whether you'd be voting for me or Keizo, meaning I had no way of knowing whether I could trust you or not.  Good game.
2148 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
18th - Jake (jakehou97) - I wish we'd gotten to play together, it's been a while since we've been in a game together.
17th - Emmett (Emmett4) - I actually voted to keep you on this one, and tried getting others to flip but to no avail.
16th - Mark (MonaMania) - Inactive
15th - Logan (chillum) - Never interacted
14th - Cory (WaffleMan) - Never interacted
13th - Mamba (Clarkkent6969) - It's been a while since I've seen you around. You would've made things interesting come merge.
12th - Camila (FoxyWinters) - Never interacted
11th - Yandere (Yandereboy12) - Pretty big player and personality, so you were going to be a threat down the line.
10th - Brandon (brandonrichie) - I wanted to work with you but we never spoke unfortunately.
9th - Alexander (Path) - I thought we were working together but you went and got yourself medevaced so rip
8th - Country (countrysavage) - Medevac
7th - Paula (honeybunch1) - See Alex
6th - Waf (waf_) - Getting you out this round was crucial for positioning myself to make a run to the end.
5th - Brad (Nostalgic) - You're a schemer and a very smart player which is why you had to be blindsided before you could take a shot at me.
4th - James (jamessmith5) - I do think you had a very good shot of winning if you made it to the end due to being the outsider of the Upolu group that basically controlled this merge.

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!