This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Lotogatasi

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Lotogatasi

2141 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  Keizo has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

Country (countrysavage) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

James (jamessmith5) - The results of the challenge painted you in a good light, are you worried that could paint a target on your back?

Brandon (brandonrichie) - Do people have an idea who they would like to go to the end with yet?

Paula (honeybunch1) - Were you annoyed by the results of the challenge today?

Waf (waf_) - The challenge was not very kind to you, how did that make you feel?

Alexander (Path) - Are you worried that your tribe mates think you are the biggest liar in the game?

Julian (TheSexiestdude990) - Do people have any idea were the hidden immunity idols could be?

Will (SurvivorFan37) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Brad (Nostalgic) - Your name came up a few times at the last tribal council, does that make you worried for tonight?

Keizo (Foxy_Piplup) - Two challenge wins in a row, do you worry about painting a target on your back?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2141 days 3 hours ago
honeybunch1
not really they had to put down somebody
2141 days 3 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Keizo (Foxy_Piplup) - Two challenge wins in a row, do you worry about painting a target on your back?

Honestly...I really tried in first challenge...but this one...I was sure that I'm wrong with everything ...because I'm bad at this Majority stuff...and i know this put target on my back...but it was really just luck...
2140 days 22 hours ago
countrysavage
Basing my vote on basically social gameplay at this point. Who I can honestly trust and who I can't. There are some asking individuals in this game. That is all!
2140 days 17 hours ago
jamessmith5
I’m getting voted out lol
2140 days 4 hours ago
waf_
Partly... idk why they think that I don't deserve to be here
2140 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2140 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2140 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
*Waf stands*
2140 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
I'm going to play this

*Hands idol to Link*
2140 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
The rules of Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol and votes cast against that person will not count.  This is indeed a hidden immunity idol any votes cast against Waf will not count.
2140 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2140 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Waf

*does not count*
2140 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Julian
2140 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Country
2140 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
Alexander

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!