This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Link's Survivor Iceland Applications

Topic » Link's Survivor Iceland..

2100 days 5 hours ago
alicelovescake44441
Preferred Name:Liz

Activity Level:8

Colour Level:unknown

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have:1

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?:Game changers.

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?:yes
2100 days 2 hours ago
Ahmir99
Name: Ahmir

Activity Level (1-10): 8

Colour Level: Light Green

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): RSF TTRS Sebbys Survivor Big Brother

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Every Cirie season

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: yes
2100 days ago
Tester
I just got orange color level yesterday (I'm the very first reply here)
2099 days 13 hours ago
s73100
Preferred Name: Sam

Activity Level (1-10): 8

Colour Level: T.V. Star

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I've played tons LOL, haven't played any in quite a long time so wanna start my redemption and return :)

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Kaoh Rong

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Yes I will (:
2099 days 4 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Preferred Name: Madison

Activity Level (1-10): 11

Colour Level:white

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I have been in a couple of games but the host usually quits. But I can tell this will be an amazing game with me in it

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Season 35 because it had many very interesting castaways and an underdog won!!!

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?:Yas I love sending confessionals. It makes a game way mor funner
2098 days 6 hours ago
CrimsonCrab
Preferred Name: Thaddeus-Bone "Big City Sliders" McLean

Activity Level (1-10): medium-well AKA a sizzlin' 7

Colour Level: white

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Pearltown baby - that's what we like to call Pearl Islands up here in B-town AKA the Bronx. Big Yanks fan you could say I've got a case of Bronxcitis. born and raised you know how it is chief we out here everyday man ay

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: bada bing bada boom thats an a-ok in my book ay
2096 days 15 hours ago
TR1364
Preferred Name: Tomas

Activity Level (1-10): 7

Colour Level: Sky~

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Too many to briefly describe!

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Heroes vs. Villains~

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Confessionals is my middle name! Well, not really...but you get the point!

:)
2096 days 14 hours ago
greyconverse
Preferred Name: Gavin

Activity Level (1-10): 7 or 8, for longterm group games im very active

Colour Level: Gold

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):
The last survivor group game I was in I orchastrated a blindside that removed 4 idols from the game in one vote, giving my side the #s. I was a few votes from winning the whole game & I think I have learned what it takes to get those extra votes and take the win.

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: China. Classic, great cast. Big, organic moves that weren't pushed by production. Otherwise, maybe Koah Rong for the excellent dynamic of "social vs strategic play". Also my underrated queen Cydney <33333333

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Oh yeah. I love writing and DRs help me organize my game play.
2095 days 14 hours ago
themissinglink
Applications closed!

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!