This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season debut

Topic » Season debut

2206 days 16 hours ago
hazbez94
Yay
2206 days 16 hours ago
jmain14
kings and queens
2206 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
So before we get to the challenge there is one thing that you need to consider during the challenge.
2206 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
where's GIMP island?
2206 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
That is that this season Exile Island is in play.  It will work like this, the tribe that wins the immunity challenge will then decide someone to send to Exile Island.  That essentially makes that person immune from the vote as they will not attend tribal council, so cannot be voted out.  They will then rejoin their tribe after the Tribal Council has taken place. 

So you will need to think about who you might like to send to Exile Island.  There needs to be a majority agreement, and the way it will work is that during the challenge each of you need to message me the name of the person that you would like to send to Exile should your tribe win the challenge.  If there a majority of the tribe agrees then that person will be sent to Exile, if there is no majority it will be decide by random.org

This decision could be very important in helping you later on in the game because the person that goes to Exile Island will also have the chance to search for a hidden immunity idol.
2206 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
So with that to think about let's get to your first immunity challenge...
2206 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
Today's challenge is a simple one...

Behind me is a rope that activates a pulley-system. Every time you pull the rope you score a point for your tribe, each tribe has it's own pulley-system.  However, the rope can only be pulled once every five minutes and you cannot pull a rope consecutively.  If you pull it before five minutes or before someone from your tribe has pulled a robe, the post will not count.

For example:

Person A posts *pulls Blue tribe rope 1* he then must wait until someone else pulls a rope for his tribe before he can do it again but everyone on his tribe has to wait 5 minutes before posting as well.

Each time you want to grab the rope, you must post:

*pulls tribe name rope x*

- x is a number representing the post count. it must start at 1.
- increase each post count incrementally by +1
- include asterisks
- correct spelling including tribe names

The challenge will end at 4pm EST tomorrow when the tribe with the most points will win immunity.  If there is a tie the tribe that reached their total first will win immunity.  Don’t start until I post GO again in the challenge thread

Any questions?
2206 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*pulls links rope*
2206 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
woops i did it wrong
2206 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok then...
2206 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
Survivors ready!

GO!
2206 days 16 hours ago
hazbez94
*pulls Agatti rope 1*
2206 days 16 hours ago
sihz
*pulls Kavaratti's rope 1*
2206 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
The first challenge of Link's Survivor India is under way.  Don't forget to send me confessionals, what do you think of your tribe mates? And what do you think of Exile Island? 

Also don't forget you have until the end of the challenge to send me the name of the person from the other tribe you would like to send to Exile Island should your tribe win.
2206 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*pulls Kavaratti's rope 2*

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!