This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Darwin

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Darwin

2248 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: ziggyzaggy; and Wade, voted out at the last tribal council.  Once again Mel has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

me2013 - Four straight individual immunity victories now, almost unprecedented in Link's Survivor.  Do you think that reflects on the level of competition in this game?

jman96 - It was clear at the last tribal council that there was one unifying target, how does everyone now deal with fact that Wade is gone from game?

Chandelier - Are people getting concerned about the fact that Mel keeps winning individual immunity without much of a challenge?

Chastain - We are still yet to see a Hidden Immunity Idol come into play this season, are people planning for what could happen if one is played?

Vanhow10 - You were pretty clear about you desire to see Wade gone, are you worried people could now start to turn on you?

Gleality - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Maladus - Are there new alliances forming after that last vote?

Bulldozer - Do you think there is an obvious target for tonight's vote?

Please send me your vote by 5pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2248 days 11 hours ago
Maladus1
Maladus - Are there new alliances forming after that last vote?

To be honest, I think last vote was particularly easy for a lot of us. No offense to Wade, but a hole was dug that he couldn't get out of, and most of us decided to just jump bandwagon. With him on the jury now, who knows what will happen?
2247 days 18 hours ago
VanHow10
Vanhow10 - You were pretty clear about you desire to see Wade gone, are you worried people could now start to turn on you?

Absolutely to all of that, Link! How many times have we seen someone follow their nemesis right out the door? Wade upset a lot of people on his way out, though. And I'm kinda hanging my hat on that particular spot of hope. Make no mistake: I'm beyond nervous
2247 days 17 hours ago
me2013
me2013 - Four straight individual immunity victories now, almost unprecedented in Link's Survivor.  Do you think that reflects on the level of competition in this game?

I think that it reflects on the fact that people know I am honest and trustworthy, and that I am here to play. I am probably the shield atm and everyone is just waiting to toss it aside and make their move. I guess it is just a matter of timing. Eventually someone has to make it. While I am in the game I will continue to fight to stay.
2247 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandelier - Are people getting concerned about the fact that Mel keeps winning individual immunity without much of a challenge?

I think yes, everyone wants to be able to gain immunity, but I do not think it's something that everyone worries about because survivor is much more than that.
2247 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2247 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2247 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2247 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Vanhow
2247 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Chandelier
2247 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Chandelier
2247 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
Chandelier
2247 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
Chandelier - 3
Vanhow - 1
2247 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
Fifth vote
Vanhow
2247 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
Sixth vote
Vanhow
2247 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
Chandelier - 3
Vanhow - 3

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!