This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHALLENGE #10: Funeral Toon Foolery

Topic » CHALLENGE #10: Funeral Toon..

3197 days 16 hours ago
Zoeygasms
Hello, hello, hello ladies! Now, over the course of the season, every single one of you has experienced some sort of brutal backlashing by the judges. You're probably all... dead by now. Oh! That means we can have a funeral! I love funerals!

For this week's challenge you all must write a eulogy for ONE of your fellow competitors. The eulogy must be funny, and has to be at least 5 sentences long. WE WANT TO LAUGH AT THE DARK IRONY AND SHADE IN THIS CHALLENGE! Remember, be unpredictable and original! For the runway, you all must give "Casket Ready Couture" and show us what you would be wearing on YOUR funeral day.

Also, this week, I MUST ask the question... who do you think should go home? Who do YOU think hasn't quite earned their big girl pumps yet.

For your lipsync this week, you will be making a look to:

GOOD LUCK! AND MAY THE BEST WOMAN WIN!
3197 days 16 hours ago
Zoeygasms
THIS CHALLENGE IS DUE ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 6TH, AT 11 PM EST!
3196 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
Davina I was rooting for you we were all rooting for you how dare you.
3195 days 14 hours ago
Stering_butter
~~Spasmatic Release~~

She rose to our attention as our Bronze Savior
Her moments in time shan't be forgotten.
Carving her face to fit her Frankenstein Marge Simpson Wig.
Shrieking in anger because she could never be one of the pretty girls, too juiced up to c.a.p.tivate the attention.
It was at times when only leaning towers of produce could redeem her.
Only stealing the shtick of the fallen angel could help her rise.
But her reign could never last
So sweet, Vanilla delicious, but so simply lost against the pink delight.
Not even tearing a queen limb from dollsite limb could bring her back.
Her bitterness wore away at her.
Her life was visibly being sucked from her body every time we saw her, I mean y'all REMEMBER those cheeks.
We watched our Bronze Savior wither; not even strong enough to get the curlers out of her hair.
Tetanus, a lockjaw, someone who never win using their voice. (But granted, neither could I.)
Tetanus, a condition leading to muscle spasms, let her glow in the dark feather dusters and legs give out
Oh Tetanus, such an amazing spasm to watch.
She will be missed, Oh hallowed-cheek queen.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for who should be the queen to go home, I could name many reasons for each. I could discuss how Iris has had to rely on "being safe" and not always delivering to her fullest potential or not taking risks. I could discuss Tetanus' random bitterness towards challenges and judgement even when she is still proven to be successful. I can even reference the face that Davina just damn quit but no, I shall discuss Waa Sabi. Sabi is a queen of great talent but standing here at what was once a final 5, now final 4, her delivery is really not up to par with Iris, Tetanus, or myself. Even from a queen who has shown that no one really is perfect, her achievement is scattered; lying below the surface or falling flat on her face has put her in an awkward spot. There is no doubt she has earned her spot here (let us ignore Banana quitting), but she has trouble standing out. Her success is minimal and unpredictable. If I had to choose a queen to go, she would have to be my choice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://i.imgur.com/87GUfki.png
After releasing #OnMyLips, Deluxe went off the charts and out of sight. She couldn't even have romance without finance...financial trouble that is. No one would even touch her with her shitty credit and cracked out voice. She died cold and alone, and by poisoning from Waa Sabi so she could get any remaining royalties (haha bitch there was none)
3194 days 21 hours ago
Slice
Ladies, both real and fake, we are here today to mourn the loss of our dear… uh… pal, Waa Sabi. I just flew in from my luxury island, and boy, are my arms tired! *someone coughs in the audience as I pause to shuffle through cue cards* This is a bigger crowd than I thought there would be! I was just expecting Heather Lockwood to be here, ready for a chance to rip out the dead bitch’s hair. At least Deluxe is here for the food too. Is that a leg I see back there? Oh, nope, nevermind. Oh, and there’s Iris, blending into the décor… at least she’s pretty, I guess. Anyways, back to the corpse. Sabi looks just like she did when she was alive; her dark, decrepit cheeks and frighteningly highlighted eyes are just as scary as they were when she was breathing. I wouldn’t be able to tell that she was dead if it weren’t for the fact that she isn’t making any noise! Whenever her mouth wasn’t securely locked around Anna Graham’s tuck, her lips flapped more than her butthole in the wind! When it comes to her talent, she could crack a joke, but almost never a top 3. She was so close to mastering her look before she blinded herself with the white powder she used for her eyes and fortunately died. It’s no surprise she won for a look when it was supposed to be horribly sewn and the harsh colours she used were all in black and white. She might be missed, and I know I won’t be able to wipe the sight of her out of my mind for another few weeks. She died so young, but I think I speak for everyone when I say we’re all grateful, because she peaked about 3 seasons ago and it was all going downhill from there. RIP in pieces, Sabi. If you want to book me for your funeral, I have some business cards on a table in the back.

http://i.imgur.com/O20HFco.png

Whenever I die, I’m not going to stay dead for long. My ass will be up and looking for the next old man to marry and scare to death within a few hours of my burial. At least I don’t have to paint on my skeletal cheeks anymore! I’ve never been so thin.

As for the queen who should go home, assuming Davina's life is over, I feel like nobody specifically deserves to go home, but I feel as if both Iris and Waa Sabi are lacking compared to myself and Deluxe. Whereas we both can deliver both humour and looks, Iris has been relying on pretty and until very recently, Waa Sabi has been relying on her ability to try and be funny. I think Waa Sabi stepped it up in the last few weeks in regards to her runway presentations so if I had to absolutely lower it to one of the two, I think Waa Sabi overall just edges out Iris. At this point in the competition, though, I feel like this is a very good F4 and we all deserve to have gotten to this point.
3194 days 20 hours ago
Yaxha
*stumbles drunkly onto a podium holding a champagne glass*  L-ladies, gemtlemen... Tetris and *checks smudge on hand* Loris?  We're gathered h- *hiccups* here today to mourne the lost of our sister, DELUXE!  Deluxe was a good queen, she never left us much in our lunchboxes and she always left the confessional room smelling like cool ranch doritos BUT!!!!  She was our sister and *begins to tear up* I LOVED ha.  You know I don't have a speech prepared I sold my undies for glitter outside of Staples!!! B-but... what I-I do have to say is... she was a good queen, she never left us much in our lunchboxes wait... oh, yer.  Deluxe was such a kind soul and big heart and big stomach and big liver but the biggest thing about her!!!  Was her COMPASSION *vomits a bit in my mouth*  and her drive... yeah she loved a good midnight drive thru... but let us remember her greatest moments in life...  showing us all her iron gut to wearing chocolate and not eating it, and being our 27th president of the YOUnited states.  We.. *my makeup begins to run* we were best friends and.. wow you guys, is the room spinn- *Sabi collapses*

I think the queen that should go home this week is Iris.  She's a jack of nearly no trades, and only a master at looks. She got lucky that everyone did a lot worse than her in comedy challenges she admitedly threw to land in the bottom purposely. I think that out of CUNT, she's just UT. She's never shown much of her personality in any of her submissions, resting on her same technique and style over and over.

Finally my runway! Based off Izanami-no-Mikoto, the Japanese Goddess of Death, and a Yuki Onna spirit, Sabi's Casket Ready Couture embodies her past life perfectly. Surrounded in plantlife, she embodies rebirth, and her soul won't be seeing the last of this world.

http://i.imgur.com/6TJ1bX8.png
3194 days 17 hours ago
GothicZebra
The fall of Iris:
http://i.imgur.com/XFnFeST.png

Sabi'S Eulogy

*Silence engulfs the hall as those in attendance are asked to share their memories of Sabi*
*Iris reluctantly walks up to the stage*

Ladies and Gentleman, we are gathered here today because SOMEONE *glares at the casket* couldn’t stay alive. But nonetheless, this day is for remembrance and I’ve already missed my hair appointment so I guess I can share a few things about my sister Sabi…

First off, we all know she threw more shade than Deluxe Edition in direct sunlight.
Which often resulted in people calling her a cu*t...
But I want to set that record straight because I know for a fact that she didn’t have the depth nor the warmth. One thing I loved about Waa Sabi though, was that she always found a way to puzzle me. I mean for someone so two faced, I can’t begin to understand why she kept the face she did...

I know some of you are probably thinking this is not the time or place for this, but I’d like to remind you that I’m not insulting, I’m merely describing.
And when it comes to describing the best word I could come up with is cheap.
I never saw her buy a single outfit that didn’t come with a free pole.
I’m not calling her a whore but if her asshole was a video game  it would’ve been rated ‘E’ for everyone. With that being said Sabi will be missed, if not for her services than by those who relied on her to make them look better.

Rest in peace Sabi.

As for who I think should go home, considering the current circumstances I would have to say Waa Sabi. People have said that I’ve got by on ‘safe’ when she has just as many as me. The only difference is she has two BTM2s comparatively to me who has two HIGHs. She’s had her moments but overall lacks the consistency needed for Tengaged’s Next Drag Superstar.
3194 days 17 hours ago
winner132
Surprise surprise witches *cackles*

Bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.

Can i just say *sniffles* I am just SO touched that none of you girls think I should go home

------------------------------------------

Welcome everyone to this little gathering to mourn our dear sister Waa Sabi

Now as we all know, Waa Sabi had been in a long coma after our lip sync together to Cyndi Laupers time after time. Waa Sabi knew she had been outperformed by me of course and unfortunately the shock and the stress led to a coma.

Anyways thats enough about how i bested our dear sister in time after time.

I want to take this opportunity to talk about the amazing things that Waa Sabi brought to this competition.

*long silent pause*

Alright, moving on.

You know, Waa Sabi was a queen as well, she might not have been the best, or even good, or even decent, but she was a queen dammit and she will be missed *tears up* Just not in this competition.

*wails* oh Sabi, how could you leave us like this? I relied on you, we all relied on you. How will we possibly move on in this game without you being there to shield us from being in the bottom *cries*

And scene.

This episode of the Dead and The Restless is to be continued unlike Waa Sabi's drag career.

As for who should go home this week, I say send all of them bitches home and just give me the check and crown already.

http://i.imgur.com/TeQjLWV.png

As for my runway look, I'm giving you buried alive 3 weeks ago and was just found buried with maggots eating me out while my 100% authentic human hair wig from the 70's is still fresher than any jokes cracked by Waa Sabi in this entire season realness.

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race V

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!