This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RUNWAY #4

Topic » RUNWAY #4

3219 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
*Sand paper grinds against metal as I walk onto the runway and cackle*
3219 days 8 hours ago
ARTPOP
:)
3219 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
OPENING AND SAFE GIRLS:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s167419KPTic
3219 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
[Safe: Davina, Deluxe Edition, Iris, Rapture]
3219 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
3219 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
[TOP: Anna Graham, Banana Jonez, Waa Sabi]
3219 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
TAYLORS TOP CRITIQUES:

Anna Graham - Answering using Tweets was genius! It was such a different direction from trying to emulate Chad Michael's impersonation of Cher, and you made it something fresh. You approached the character from a new angle and the answers were so obscure that it was hilarious. As for your runway, I wish you had exaggerated your facial features. Darker eyes and heavier contouring would've made this look complete. This looks like any other runway look you produce.

Banana Jonez - I think your answers were a bit too long and I wish you had been more straight to the point. Although overall, I did think you were funny and I could really picture Whitney saying your answers. Especially your answer for question one. I also think your look was amazing! It's such a caricature and you really captured Whitney.

Waa Sabi - Your answers were EVERYTHING. You really embodied the condescending and angry tone that Naomi seems to have (intentional or not) and it appeared in your answers. I actually laughed at your answers which I didn't do for anyone else. Your look was lacklustre however. I can see you were going for the 'messy' Naomi era, but you didn't really make it a caricature or anything memorable.
3219 days 8 hours ago
Slice
3219 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
3219 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
[BOTTOM: Arcane Mega, Hello Venus, Tetanus, Wynona Davis-Morton]
3219 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
TAYLORS BOTTOM CRITIQUES:

Arcane Mega - This just... was not funny. Your dialogue with Roy felt very desperate and tacky. You were playing stupid for the sake of playing stupid and it just didn't work. This could really be any other bunny and I wouldn't notice. This was boring.

Hello Venus - First of all, your runway look doesn't say Tengaged. The face is Zwooper and the legs are Stardoll. Despite this, I do think this looks like Ariana. However, I think your runway is as far as your impression of Ariana gets. You seemed very monotone and your answers were bland. It felt like you were just making references to Ariana instead of BEING her. It didn't work.

Tetanus - Capitals are not a good look. Jill has a very intense tone but you took it too far and this just became annoying to read. If you had made a progression of anger within all of your answers this would've felt like a more authentic performance. Instead, this just felt like another forgettable capslock rant that had no meaning.

Wynona Davis-Morton - I think Shirley could've been a good choice but you just became too infatuated with her angry rants that you forgot to submit answers with substance. Your answers were bombastic and they seemed very empty. I do like your runway look though. You really went in for it.
3219 days 8 hours ago
Slice
Why did Taylor promo Bombastic
3219 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
Ladies, I've... made some decisions.
3219 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
BANANA JONEZ, you had us coked up on your Whitney Houston,

You're safe.
3219 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
WAA SABI, your Naomi had us fuming mad as you stomped on the competition,

CONDRAGULATIONS! You are the WINNER of this challenge!
You will receive a SICK'NING advantage in next week's challenge.

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race V

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!