This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Applications

Topic » Season 2 Applications

4092 days 13 hours ago
bbfan21
Only fill out the application if you are 100% committed to being active and doing the best you can.

Username:
Name:
Color Level:
Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole?
Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?
Who was your favorite player? Why?
Who was your favorite mole? Why?
What was your favorite mission? Why?
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?
Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST?
Can you screenshot?
How would you play the game as a player?
How would play the game as a mole?
Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer)
Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game?
You are now finished with the application.

Also if you are a new player, you have casting priority over players of season 1.
4092 days 13 hours ago
bbfan21
Username: minidude13
Name: Jacob
Color Level: Yellow, soon to be Orange!
How long have you been on Tengaged? Since September 2012
Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole? I ve seen this game and I love being secretive and sneaky, PERFECT game for me
Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? No, sadly
Who was your favorite player? Why?N/A
Who was your favorite mole? Why?N/A
What was your favorite mission? Why?N/A
Who has been the best player/mole? Why?N/A
Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST? YES! Finally someine in my timezone
Can you screenshot? Yes, but cant do flashgames.
How would you play the game as a player? I would make friends with at least half the players, that way I have enough people on my side, but not to many to make me seem suspicious
How would play the game as a mole? Be the funny guy, very forward, always active. Keep about 3 other allies to keep me safe
Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer) a mole! I prefer being the one that knows evrerything.
Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game? None at all!

Thanks for considering me
4092 days 13 hours ago
mjpj189
Username: Mjpj189
Name: Mark
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged? 1 year and 7 months or so
Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole? Because I LOVE the Mole. Have run multiple seasons of it, played in multiple seasons of it, watched multiple seasons of it. My college friends are annoyed with me talking about it.
Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? U.S. Seasons 1-5, Dutch seasons 5, 11-13
Who was your favorite player? Why? Mark from S5. He was just like me in playing and his strategy was good (despite the fact he did have some lucky breaks)
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Kathryn. You can't beat the original Mole. She was good in S1 and was able to deflect suspicion even when people thought it was her. Frederique, you did nothing the other players were just really naive.
What was your favorite mission? Why? The card mission from Dutch Mole S12. Awesomest final exemption challenge ever!
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Has to be Mark again. He was awesome :D
Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST? Yes I can!
Can you screenshot? Yup.
How would you play the game as a player? Smart, Intelligently, note taking, watching everything. It's me.
How would play the game as a mole? You know how I would. I'd let people sabotage themselves, while I subtely sabotage, and I would try to make sure people dont find out my identity because of clues this time around lol.
Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer) I would rather be a player, but it would be cool to be Mole again. I dont think anyone would see it coming.
Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game? Yup. A LOT.
You are now finished with the application. Thanks Bbfan!
4092 days 13 hours ago
DDJOT98
Username:ddjot98
Name:sam
Color Level:green
How long have you been on Tengaged? since 2010
Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole? to keep my perfect record going. winner of mole season 1
Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? saw one episode of mole 5. thats it
Who was your favorite player? Why?  can i say me
Who was your favorite mole? Why? craig is the only one i know or mj from my season
What was your favorite mission? Why? from the show. idk i always like the auction
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? from the show. craig i guess he the only one i know
Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST? yes
Can you screenshot? no
How would you play the game as a player? same as i did from season one but more involed with challenge
How would play the game as a mole? people can see this you know
Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer) player 90 percent mole 10 percent
Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game? yes i won your season 1 and is involed with jacobc mole
You are now finished with the application. yay
4090 days 13 hours ago
Ahmir99
Username:Ahmir99

Name:Ahmir

Color Level:Orange

How long have you been on Tengaged?8 months

Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole? Because last season I got sooooo close but this time I wanna go all the way.

Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)?Yes.

Who was your favorite player? Why? If I can say me then me. Because I played an honest game and tried my best. If not Nicole because I loved her attitude.

Who was your favorite mole? Why?Tanya Buck UK because she was so slick and sly it was amazing.

What was your favorite mission? Why? Defuse the Bomb it was very exciting it kept me on edge.

Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Kathy Griffith because she was hilarious but still got the job done. She made the show fun but still walked away with the cash.

Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST? Yes.

Can you screenshot? No

How would you play the game as a player? Keeping that secret.

How would play the game as a mole? Same as player.

Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer) I think you know lol.

Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game? Yes.
4081 days 6 hours ago
Jacob_C
Jacob_C
Jacob
Dark Green
150ish
Last September
To do better than before
Liza and Dorothy, both drew suspision to them selfs whilst uncovering the real mole as I did
Craig drew suspision of him
Ill be as active as I was the first time
Yes
Same as before only take notes
I might keep that secret
Pm u that one
Yes
4080 days 17 hours ago
muffinman
Muffinman
Muffin
L green
Since august 2010
Because its fun
Yes
Kathy Griffin for being Kathy Griffin
Kathryn, Craig or Tanya because I liked them as people & they did very good as moles
Any where someone gets kidnapped or the mansion mission from Celebrity Mole Hawaii
Tanya because she sabotouged most every mission
Not really... its late
No
Try and sabotouge a couple so i get suspicion
Thats for me to know and u to find out
Mole
Yes
4054 days 10 hours ago
msimmo
msimmo
Matthew
Yellow
Don't know
about a year
beacuse last season was awesome and id love another chance like bbfan21's the mole: All-Stars vs Newbies
I have now
I liked the winner from australias season Liz Cantor she has so much improved since and she was so great
dont have one
one where they were in the woods and had to shoot other players and other people
to many good ones
ill try
no
as i did last time
you will have to wait and see
mole mind u player is good
yes yours!
4051 days 12 hours ago
Ilovepeople
Ilovepeople
Michelle
White
I dont check i think like 100
6 months
I cam out 1st last time and i wanna make a difference this time
no
dont have 1
dont have 1
dont have 1
dont have 1
yes
i will investiagete everyone for the mole
strategic sums it up
id prefer mole but anyways it doesnt matter
yeah but briefly
no
4021 days 23 hours ago
Wwxcrunner1
Username: wwxcrunner1
Name:Danny
Color Level:Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged? one month
Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole? Because i am addicted to the show and have hosted my own
Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? every episode
Who was your favorite player? Why? I loved Jan winner of the season where she had to die her hair in the envelope challenge
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Kathryn because she was new to the game, the first mole ever and she did a fantastic job
What was your favorite mission? Why? I loved the challenge in US season five when they are all chained to the gate and to get out, they could go forward and take the exemption key or they could wait in the cold. I also loved the maze challenges
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Jan because she was sweet loving and everyone loved her and she was smart
Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST? yes
Can you screenshot? Sorta/ not really well
How would you play the game as a player? MAke alliances and beat everyone with kindness. I might make some mistakes but i might cause drama as well.
How would play the game as a mole? Sneaky devious and i would make every mistake i could
Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer) the mole
Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game? i have hosted one IRL
You are now finished with the application.

Also if you are a new player, you have casting priority over players of season 1.
3985 days 19 hours ago
erich5643
Username: erich5643
Name: Emanuel
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged: 6 months
Why Do You Want To Be On The Mole? Because I am the most secretive person you can fine
Have you ever seen the Mole before (either US, UK or AUS)? I have seen us mole
Who was your favorite player? Why? Steven because he was very skeptical
Who was your favorite mole? Why? Katherine because she was also a very good mole
What was your favorite mission? Why? When they had to find steven locked up and save them but they failed.
Who has been the best player/mole? Why? Katherine because she never gave hints that she was. Also she was sweet
Can you be online from 4:00 to 10:00 PST? Yes :D
Can you screenshot? Yes :D
How would you play the game as a player? I would probably never talk about me being the mole...EVER
How would play the game as a mole? I would throw other players under the bus.
Would you rather be a player or a mole?(Personal preference question, I may or may not select you to be the Mole regardless of your answer) I prefer being a player because I like to win.
Have you had prior experience in a Mole Group Game? Not yet
3944 days 21 hours ago
M622
Hi im not applying But can i provide live streams for the executions?  i have an xsplit broadcaster and mole game controls, pm me for more info.

open group

bbfan21's The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!