This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1st Tribal Council Tagi

Topic » 1st Tribal Council Tagi

4138 days 8 hours ago
Sm123
Welcome please come in and grab a Torch!

Tim P, Brad, Sedona, Tim W, Tyler - You did not show up for challenge do you think this will put a target on your back?

Anna- You were there at the challenge how do you think you done?

GT- You said that you couldnt beat that score, but then you found one and deleted it the post about not beating the score. What do you have to say on your behalf?

Ryan- What do you think of your tribe and the other tribes

Votes due by 3:00 PM EST Tomorrow! No vote equals self vote!
4138 days 8 hours ago
SpaceCadet
GT- You said that you couldnt beat that score, but then you found one and deleted it the post about not beating the score. What do you have to say on your behalf?

I said i couldnt beat 26. I never said i gave up. I found another score within the time limit and i presented it. I apologize for trying to save my tribe and i apologize for posting a valid answer within the valid time limit given. :)
4138 days 8 hours ago
annallama619
Do we say who we vote?
4138 days 8 hours ago
Sm123
PM me
4138 days 8 hours ago
Sm123
1/8 Vote count
4138 days 8 hours ago
Sm123
2/8
4138 days 8 hours ago
annallama619
GT- You let us down and I did too, but we could've maybe would've made it if you didn't delete it, Sorry!

I'm also sorry for how I did!
4138 days 8 hours ago
Fighterchamp
wait do I put on here who I vote off?
4138 days 8 hours ago
Sm123
Pm me
4138 days 8 hours ago
SpaceCadet
ok so i let you down when i was one of like 2 people to show up? at least i tried lets be real anna. dont try to make me look like the villain for trying to save ur butt.
4138 days 8 hours ago
Sm123
3/8
4138 days 8 hours ago
Fighterchamp
GT- Good guy but you just blew it for us... you sorry you ruined it!

I did pretty good!
4138 days 8 hours ago
SpaceCadet
how many points did you score fighter? when he gave you a number like 300 and you got 14? I hope i get voted out because im on a tribe with a bunch of idiots.
4138 days 8 hours ago
Fighterchamp
sm, he's insulting us!!
4138 days 7 hours ago
Wonderdog
Tim W- You did not show up for challenge do you think this will put a target on your back?

I know that persons will target the inacts for keeping their tribe strong and win immunities, but I am not usually missing a challenge and I had something more important to do so I couldn't make it and I apologize for it. If you guys give me another chance, I will be at every challenge from this one to the last one or one the one I am voted off.
4138 days 5 hours ago
rymc730
I haven't gotten a chance to really get to know my tribe, but from what I can tell I think this will make for an interesting season ;)

open group

Survivor-Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!