This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Hampshire Territory

Topic » New Hampshire Territory

1403 days 20 hours ago
zorbo678
A warning to the people, the good and the evil
This is war
To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim
This is war
It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie
And the moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight, the moment to fight,
To fight, to fight, to fight
To the right to the left
We will fight to the death
To the edge of the earth,
It's a brave new world from the last to the first
To the right, to the left,
To the edge of the earth
It's a brave new world, it's a brave new world
A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest
This is war
To the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah
This is war
To the edge of the earth
It's a brave new world, it's a brave new world, it's a brave new world
I do believe in the light, raise your hands up to the sky
The fight is done, the war is won, lift your hands towards the sun
Towards the sun, (it's the moment of truth and the moment to lie
It's the moment to live and the moment to die, the moment to fight)
Towards the sun,
The war is won (to fight, to fight, to fight, to fight)
To the edge of the earth
A brave new world
The war is won
The war is won
A brave new world
1403 days 20 hours ago
kevinlord190
Work, work, work, work, work, work
He said me haffi
He see me do mi
Dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt
So me put in
When you ah gon'
Learn, learn, learn, learn, learn?
Me nuh care if him
Hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurting
Dry, me ah desert him
No time to have you lurking
Him ah go act like he nuh like it
You know I dealt with you the nicest
Nuh body touch me you nuh righteous
Nuh badda, text me in a crisis
I believed all of your dreams, adoration
You took my heart and my keys and my patience
You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration
You mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation
All that I wanted from you was to give me
Something that I never had
Something that you've never seen
Something that you've never been, mmh
But I wake up and act like nothing's wrong
Just get ready fi
He said me haffi
He see me do mi
So me put in
Na, na, na, na, na, na
When you ah gon' learn, learn, learn, learn, learn, learn?
Before the tables turn, turn, turn, turn, turn, turn
Beg you something, please
Baby don't you leave
Don't leave me stuck here in the streets, uh huh
If I get another chance to
I will never, no never neglect you
I mean who am I to hold your past against you?
I just hope that it gets to you
I hope that you see this through
I hope that you see this true
What can I say?
Please recognize I'm tryin', babe
I haffi
He said me haffi
He see me do mi
So me put in
When you ah gon'
Learn, learn, learn, learn, learn
Me nuh care if him
Yeah, okay
You need to get done, done, done, done at work, come over
We just need to slow the motion
Don't give that away to no one
Long distance, I need you
When I see potential I just gotta see it through
If you had a twin, I would still choose you
I don't wanna rush into it, if it's too soon
But I know you need to get done, done, done, done
If you come over
Sorry if I'm way less friendly
I got niggas tryna end me, oh, yeah
I spilled all my emotions tonight, I'm sorry
Rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'
How many more shots until you're rollin'?
We just need a face to face
You could pick the time and the place
You spent some time away
Now you need to forward and give me all the
He said me haffi
He see me do mi
So me put in
When you ah gon'
Learn, learn, learn, learn, learn
Me nuh care if him
Mmmh
Mmmh
Mmmh
Source: LyricFind
1403 days 20 hours ago
zorbo678
This is war
This is war
To the right to the left
To the edge of the earth
This is war
This is war
To the edge of the earth
Towards the sun,
To the edge of the earth
A brave new world
The war is won
The war is won
A brave new world
1403 days 20 hours ago
zorbo678
This is war
This is war
To the right to the left
To the edge of the earth
This is war
This is war
To the edge of the earth
Towards the sun,
To the edge of the earth
A brave new world
The war is won
The war is won
A brave new world
1403 days 20 hours ago
Birks4444
ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤ºノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ LATISHA WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE LATISHA GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO LATISHA !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO LATISHA !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO LATISHA :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!