This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | OKINAWA

Topic » Final Tribal Council | OKINAWA

1660 days 12 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Congrats to @lafirrcebrittney2 and @seaviper.You did what I wanted to do from the beginning of the game girls f2 so bravo... Rose don't give up my vote is up for grabs.

Brit- I have to admit one of your biggest move was to get me out. I'm not bitter but I saw, you thought you I wouldn't take you to final 2 . I really wanted women up there and the guys gone. Sea and I just recently got close in this game. I didn't know sea before this. So with that said I could have taken either tfc.
I wanted to trust you and sea with my survivor life but I see I couldn't trust you like I thought. Lilly Zac and rose said I could but I knew I couldn't. I tried and I should have listened to my gut. Luther said everyone wanted to vote you. I came told you this and told you I wouldnt write your name down.
So said you wouldn't me either. But congrats on the final two.
Just wanted you know that...

Rose I do have a question for you.
When lilly came to you about Robs "cursed 666 chat"
I believe she asked you about the rob 's chat where she was mentioned.
Lilly was my f2 so she shared with me your talks.

Why did you say, "I'm not really. Anette and Rob are the masterminds, and they are just using me as their image. They are using me as a shield, knowing they can dispose of me, while getting away themselves"?
Just curious why throw me under the bus. I was never with Rob or You. I think that was a bold move but thank God it was to Lilly and no one knew that we were f2s...So I'm curious.
1659 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
@Logan

My biggest regret would have to be not being awake for the auction and possibly winning another immunity. Had I saved my money and used it wisely, I probably would’ve gotten an idol to help me and my allies and/or given myself some more footing/time in the game with the Luther/Nik side. Other than that, I feel like everything kind of fell into place for me after Zac went home.

Dylan: Rob Mariano (the yin to Lilly’s yang this season. Ya’ll were constantly after one another and both were in positions to make it to the end. People though you were one of the biggest threats and fortunately for everyone, they both went out one after the other 😅❤️)
Lilly: Sandra Diaz-Twine (one of the bigger players in the game, had so much power that she had to be blindsided in order to be taken out. Definitely had a good chance to win)
Logan: Kelly Shinn (i can’t make much of this comparison but all I know is that you had potential and could have done well. However, I can’t help but feel like you were a bit in the shadows and weren’t really invested in the game. I’m probably wrong but we never talked!! :/ )
Zac: Ozzy Lusth (i feel like if he had survived this tribal, things would’ve gone way different. But unfortunately, I was blindsided when you went and we couldn’t be the power couple *amanda&ozzy* we sought out to be 😜😂)
Annette: Michaela Bradshaw (blindsided by her “allies” in a close vote, could be a dangerous player if taken any farther)
Paul: Eddie Fox (more of the playful type, would do whatever it took to make it farther and was also a wildcard who was unfortunately taken out in a split vote)
Nik: Malcolm Freberg(was a target multiple times but kept on winning immunity and wiggling himself out of tough situations somehow)
Rob: Jeremy Collins (liked by everyone and would have possibly won had he made the final 2)
Luther: Russell Hantz (definitely played a good game but his jury management was just not the best. One of the bigger villain edits this season)
1659 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
@Rob

Thank you! I think I was in almost everyone’s good graces come merge, i tried my best to get to know you all and genuinely enjoyed doing it. After Zac left, I knew that I had to find whatever two/threesome I could in order to get anywhere near final tribal council. That is when I primarily stuck with you and Rose while still trying to: 1. get information out of Nik and Paul and 2. Keep my name off of the chopping block. As we can all see, i was targeted from final 6-final 3 so that obviously didn’t work out for me 😂 regardless, I feel like my journey was definitely tougher than Roses’. I had one path to follow and thankfully, it was the right one.
1659 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
@Annette

I appreciate the kind words... i’m sorry but I just felt like we talked to one another a little late into the merge and I couldn’t just fully give you my loyalty when I had already promised it to some others at that point. I had to do what I did to save myself and you were the victim, unfortunately. It was all strategic, nothing personal!
1659 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
@Paul

I didn't want the idol to fall into the wrong hands. I was paranoid that tribal....when I should haven saved or used it. It wasn't my best move, but I don't regret it
1659 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
I just got back from  a super long flight, so I'll answer everyone else's questions when I get settled
1659 days 11 hours ago
Reality_warped
@Brittany

Actually, based off what ive seen, I had great jury management with people rooting for me. Rob, from what ive seen from scrolling up, people HATED.
1659 days 10 hours ago
Robson704
Luthi some people hated (zac nik and you) some people respected my gameplay (all of the rest)  also in the end of the day you were that person who told me ,,i Love you" for staying on your side. Have you forget it at all? Lol, brittanys opinion depends of Point of view every jury member in this game so shes not wrong about me
1659 days 9 hours ago
nikw98
Basically my question boils down to this for both of you, what makes you a better player than the person sitting across from you?
1659 days 7 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
@Nik

I had to adapt almost every round in order to survive. I lost my closest allies in the first four merge tribals and almost immediately made up a new alliance of 3 to get to the end. I didn’t have to rely on idols to keep me safe and I really do feel like I showcased all three aspects that defines “Survivor”, those being: Outwit, Outplay, Outlast. I won immunity when I absolutely needed to and made the best moves for my game at the right time (in my opinion).
1659 days ago
SeaViper
@Dylan

BULLSHIT/ VOTE LIST:

Tris (With the majority)
Raul (With the majority)
Logan R (With the majority)
Anette (With minority) (Sorry queen....this was before we were alligned)
Nik (With the majority/ nulled by idol)
Logan H (With majority)
Zac (With majority/ nulled by idol)
Paul (In minority)
Paul (In majority
Nik (In majority)
Rob (Voted so they could tie)
1658 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
@Logan

My biggest regret was not playing my idol on Anette. Sorry @Rob and @Brittany, but I knew I could trust Anette. She was telling me to play my idol on her, but I thought she was just being paranoid. That was a mistake, and I wish I listened to her

COMPARING:

Dylan: Andrew Savage. You honesty had to potential to win...but got taken out in To me) a shocking blindside. Robbed

Lilly: Everyone that's ever been idoled out. The  opposition felt like you were the leader, so voted for you when they used their idol. Again, a bit like Savage in Cambodia

Logan H: I didn't really speak to you....so this one is hard. If I had to say though, I'd say someone like Whitney from South Pacific, because I didn't speak to you, so I felt like you were a bit purple, but that's only from my eyes

Zac: Cirie in HvV, because of how you were taken out. You had a fairly good position in the majority, and I still don't know why they chose you

Anette: Kelley from EOE, because you're tribe really wanted you out early, and as soon as we hit the merge, you were in a good position, then suddenly taken out, plus, you're a robbed queen

Paul: You were the unluckiest player in the game, but hung in there. No offense, but you were like a cocroach player, who nobody could squish. Like Anette, you were pretty much the target the second you started

Nik: You were like Joe the comp beast had a baby with Kelley Wentworth. Yu were a comp beast, and every time you lost, you or an ally pulled an idol out

Rob: Any one of the robbed players that lost in a fire challenge. If you were able to sit in front of this jury, you wold have won

Luther: Rudy from Borneo. You would have won if you won that immunity challenge
1658 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
@Rob

I built a small friendship with the following with Raul, Paul and Logan R. We worked together for one vote, but didn't last long

I built a bigger relationship with Dylan, Lilly and Anette. I didn't participate in blindsiding any of you, and I was hoping yout would go deep with me

And, my best friends in this game were you and Brittany. I couldn't vote one of you out, so I had to send it to a fire challenge, and let fate decides who goes forward with me and most likely win against me. If we didn't work together, then me and Brittany probably wouldn't be here, and if you didn't encourage me to join Skype, I'd have been in Tris's place
1658 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
@Anette

This wasn't my proudest time in the game. I really wanted Lilly to like me, and it's true, Rob was the leader of cursed 666, and Lilly convinced me to try and vote him. I said you, because Lilly also thought you were a big part of it. We weren't aligned at the time, but apparently someone told Lilly I was the leader of the alliance, and Lilly had also brought you're name up in conversation as the second target. Sorry about that, but we hadn't talked when that was going on, and I wanted to save my own ass. Sorry again, Rob and Anette. That wasn't my finest segment
1658 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
@Nik

At times, I feel like I was more in the loop than Brittany. I always came up with some plans, and we spoke about them. I had a vote split planned for the final 6, but when Anette was blindsided, it couldn't happen

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!