This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Fujiwara | OKINAWA

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Fujiwara..

1672 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
https://imgur.com/j24PLCd.gif
Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2) -IMMUNE-
Annette (Gilsgirl)
Paul (paul028)
Luther (reality_warped)
Nik (nikw98)
Robert (Robson704)
Zac (ZacPed)
Sea (SeaViper)

You may not vote for Brittany. Everyone else is fair game.

Votes are due tomorrow by 6:00 PM EST. Votes are subject to be read if received early and with the tribe's majority consent. If you have any advantages, please let us know via your host chats before 5:45 PM EST or let us know you will be active then to play it live. Send confessionals to your host chats on Skype please.

PYN if you'd like a question!
1672 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany
1672 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Brittany - How crucial is immunity this deep into the game?
1672 days 1 hour ago
Reality_warped
Luther
1672 days ago
Robson704
Robinson
1671 days 22 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Luther - As we near the end of this game, how important is trust? And do you feel like you have people's trust?
Rob - Your name came up at last round's very split tribal council, do you think you are in trouble this round?
1671 days 21 hours ago
Robson704
Im always saying that you never know what happens in survivor, maybe youre in alliance because you have someone you can trust or maybe because its easier for everyone to do that to blindside you. So no matter how good or bad social game i could play everyone can use it to stay with me or use it against me. I know that i was paranoid during whole game but thats why im still here and so are the rest of the tribe who deserve this place more than anyone else
1671 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
Sea
1671 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - How crucial is immunity this deep into the game?

Immunity is only crucial when needed and I honestly wasn’t expecting to win this luck challenge. Safety every round is nice to have but having immunity constantly definitely widens the target on your back.
1671 days 20 hours ago
ZacPed
Zac
1671 days 19 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Zac - After the last 2 votes, do you think this is going to be another blindside?
1671 days 15 hours ago
ZacPed
That seems to be the trend i wouldn’t be surprised by another on tonight
1671 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
I’ll go tally the votes....
1671 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to use it, now would be the time to grow some balls and use it
1671 days 15 hours ago
Reality_warped
*looks*
1671 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
Z
Z
Z
Z
S
S
Z
Z
Z
Zzzz
Z

Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z

SOMEBODY STANDS

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!