This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6 | OKINAWA

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6 |..

1663 days 10 hours ago
noobsmoke13
WILL OCCUR TODAY AT ABOUT 7 PM EST
1663 days 6 hours ago
noobsmoke13
*CHANGED TO 6 PM EST*
1663 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
CHECK IN

WE ARE STARTING NO LATER THAN 6:05
1663 days 3 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Hi
1663 days 3 hours ago
RedsKanto
Here
1663 days 3 hours ago
Robson704
Im checking raising folding and going allin in the same time
1663 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Dylan is here for Asakura

Rob for Hojo
1663 days 3 hours ago
ZacPed
Hi
1663 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Rob and Zac for Hojo. No one for Nobunaga.
1663 days 3 hours ago
Reality_warped
im here
1663 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Luther is here for Nobunaga. We will start at 6
1663 days 3 hours ago
ZLilly831
Here
1663 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Another original challenge of mine, this challenge made its debut last season in Chile!

For today’s challenge we will be playing “AROUND THE GROUP GAME COMMUNITY IN 80 POINTS!” (please appreciate the nod to “Around the World In 80 Days.”)

Each round, I will assign you the name of a person. You must then be the first to bring me back ANY group gamer, in the form of a placement from any game they participated in in which they went by that name.

EXAMPLE: If I were to give you “Logan”, a very common name in the community, all of the following are correct answers.
0️⃣4️⃣ Logan M./Logie56 - Evicted Day 13 (1-0 vs. Lex)
19th Logan H.(lhooper902976) 6-3
1️⃣1️⃣: Logan Robb/chillum ~ Khorasan ~ 5-1
9th| Logan M. (Logie56) {Kokoye, Jacmel, Bananier, Orange} 3-1

All of these players and formats are correct. The two rules for this challenge are that 1. It is limited to Survivor and Big Brother group games and 2. That any player who is/was a part of this 18 person cast is NOT a possible guess. For example, neither of Logan R.’s placements above would count since he is a player this season.

The castaway to post a correct answer FIRST wins the round and earns their tribe 8 points. The first tribe to 80 (10 correct answers for my fellow English majors), will win immunity.

YOU MUST POST YOUR ANSWER IN THIS FORUM, I WON'T ACCEPT ANSWERS IN TG PM'S OR SKYPE

Any questions?
1663 days 3 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Oh its a cool one
1663 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
thanks I made it myself <3
1663 days 3 hours ago
noobsmoke13
If there are no questions, we will begin.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!