This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Extended Survivor Rule Handbook

Topic » The Extended Survivor Rule..

2908 days ago
LoganWorm
*These rules apply to EVERY season and EVERY castaway. The rules are revised and changed each season.

#Casting:

•You CANNOT tell people what season you are cast for or returning for because if you do, you will be immediately pulled from the cast.

•Just because I say you are cast, doesn't mean you can not be removed from the cast prior to the game beginning.

•I will not replace people once a season has begun (e.g. a challenge or other game affected event has taken place).

#Activeness & #Confessionals:

•I expect you to be ACTIVE. By ACTIVE I mean actively attending challenges and participating in discussions at tribal council. If you cannot make a challenge, send me a message saying so.

•I expect CONFESSIONALS (min: 1) every single active day in this game. At least give me your thoughts, plans, and feelings so I can make a conclusive summary and make an opinion on you.

•Include me in all mails and Skype conversations. If you don not do that in time or would prefer not to then send me the conversations copied and pasted with all of the names included.

•If you are going away, send me a voting preference list (#1 for who you want to most vote for and #18 for who you least want to vote for).

•If you think you could reach the jury in the time you are gone, send me a jury voting preference list (#1 for who you want to most vote for to win and #18 for who you least want to vote for to win).

#Challenges:

•At LIVE challenges a check-in may be present. I will notify people if they can compete after a check-in is over. This is at my sole discretion to do so and will depend on the type of challenge and number of people already at a challenge.

•SEMI-LIVE/NON-LIVE challenges will last anywhere between 2 hours and 24 depending on events and plans. If I have something that pops-up, I will use a NON-LIVE challenge to fill in the LIVE challenge.

•If only one person or tribe attends the challenge on time, they win by default UNLESS it is a previously planned Non-Live challenge, in which case the challenge would continue.

•If your tribe wins the challenge and someone is medically evacuated or quits from your tribe, the other tribe will still vote someone out.
••However if your tribe loses the challenge and someone is medically evacuated or quits from your tribe, then the remaining tribe members will be exempt from the vote and move ahead in the game.

#Tribal #Council:

•If your tribe loses challenges, more than one tribe goes to tribal council, or you have made it to the merge, you are going here. I will usually give between 15-24 hours to vote, no more typically.

•ALL votes are final. Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
••HOWEVER, you will get a thirty minute grace period after your initial vote was cast where you CAN change your vote in case you made a quick decision. Once the grace period is over, votes are FINAL to the last mail sent to me. The only exception to this is when thirty minutes or less are until the votes are read.

•Not voting at Tribal Council results in a Self-Vote, or a vote against yourself.

#Ties:

•Voting for ties will take place before the challenge and after the votes are read. Since it's expected that ALL castaways attend challenges, the small period will be used for tie voting. If you know you will not be at the challenge, send me a list on who you would want to vote for the most on your tribe to the least, so I can use it for your vote in any tie scenario.
••Not voting for anyone in a tie scenario will either result in a No-Vote or a No-Vote stasis where you can fill it in later, provided it doesn't change the outcome.
2908 days ago
LoganWorm
#Medical #Evacuation:

•I will remove people who have three self-votes overall.
•I will remove people who have not posted in the group or mailed me in at least a two day period of time.
•I will remove people who are banned during the game and are unable to IMMEDIATELY contact me in anyway outside of the website.
••The only time this does not apply is if the final Self-Vote is the one before the Final Tribal Council. In which case, they move onto the Final Tribal Council.
•I will remove people who have real life issues causing them to leave rather than having them quit.

#Quitting:

•Quitters are not allowed onto another season (this includes from any other group games I have hosted).

#Returning:

•No matter your placing, if you are active and show me to be a person who tried hard, you have a potential chance to return.

•I will mail out these applications or invitations, but feel free to apply yourself without any.

#Hidden #Immunity #Idols:

•In some seasons, Hidden Immunity Idols lie somewhere on a 20x20 board (one square is missing). You can search one square every five minutes. If you search the correct square before anyone else, you receive the Hidden Immunity Idol for that camp. For other methods of obtaining idols, refer to the rule(s) for that season.

•If an idol is played and the tribe still exists, the idol goes into a new spot. Otherwise, depending on the season, the idol may be rehidden or may not be. Only a maximum of one idol will be rehidden at a time.

•If someone is voted out with an idol in their pocket, the idol leaves with that person and is not rehidden.

•An idol will only be rehidden a maximum of one time at the camp/area it originates from (some exceptions may apply depending on the situation).

•If the original owner gives someone else a hidden immunity idol at tribal council and they refuse to play it, the idol goes back to the original owner unplayed (unless the original owner decides to plays it on someone else or themselves).

•If the original owner gives someone else a hidden immunity idol at camp then the idol has a new owner and the original owner no longer has power over it.
••To give an idol to someone else you need to include the image link included in the mail where you found it (you can ask me for the link again if needed).
••All idol transactions must include me in the mails/messages.

•If someone shares an idol and the image link, but does not decide to give it to anyone, then the person(s) being shared to are not allowed to try and take the link and play the idol.
2908 days ago
LoganWorm
#Finals:

•A deadlock tie between three finalists is solved by removing the 1st jury member's vote (their placing in the game gives them the least power as a jury member). Then the rule(s) below follows as necessary.

•A deadlock tie between three finalists where only two have a tie and one does not (e.g. 3-3-2) is solved by having the 2nd Runner-Up's votes revoted for one of the two left.
••If the 1st jury member's vote was cancelled, they are allowed to vote on the revote for a winner, however, if another tie occurs the rule below will be used to solve the tie.

•A deadlock tie between two finalists is solved by removing the 1st jury member's vote (their placing in the game gives them the least power as a jury member). This resolves the winner between two finalists.

•How a tie is revealed depends on the season.
2908 days ago
LoganWorm
#Prizes:

•Main prizes:
••Sole Survivor: $50 Visa e-Gift Card (the equivalent of 750 T$).
••Runner-Up: $10 Visa e-Gift Card (the equivalent of 150 T$)
••2nd Runner-Up - Last Place: No guaranteed prize.

•Mini-prizes may be available throughout the season as temptations, during auctions, or other situations where a prize is available to be given out.
••If mini-prizes are given out at all during a season, they only apply to the situation at hand. This does NOT guarantee prizes to any of the other castaways.

•Prizes will not be awarded until a season has concluded.
••If the castaways have broken a considerable number of rules or quit the game (reminder that real life issues constitutes medical evacuations), all prizes will be revoked from that castaway.

•Prizes require an e-mail address to claim.

•If the prize winner(s) do not decide to claim their prize or confirm their prize within 30 days (unless circumstances were discussed beforehand), their prize will be revoked and cannot be claimed in the future.
•It is the SOLE responsibility of the prize winner(s) to claim the prize in the time period once the game has ended. If they do not, they will not get their prize.

•Prizes can change from season to season.
••Higher prizes in future seasons applies only to the season on-hand. Castaways from prior seasons will NOT be awarded extra prizes to constitute the difference.
••Lower prizes in future season applied only to the season on-hand. The current castaways can NOT ask for additional prizes to constitute the difference.

•Castaways playing before Season 10, including finalists, will NOT be awarded prize money (see above).
2908 days ago
LoganWorm
#Host:

•I make mistakes like anyone else. Try not to put this against me, as I'm human.

•I will send out INDIVIDUAL mails to everyone for Tribal Council votes, as well as other purposes. Even if you have already sent me what I want, I will still send you the mail so you know the rules or precisely what I want.

•If I have spontaneously left during a challenge or a TC vote/questioning, do NOT panic and leave. I may have had to do something for a few minutes and will continue when I can.

•If I have been offline for more than 5 days and have not given you a good reason, something is wrong in my life and I've had to leave without word. I will update you when I return.
--During the filming of Season 1, I had to take a leave due to the death of my grandmother. I returned and finished the season.

--During the initial filming of the first Season 10, I underwent a 10 month-long illness which I recovered from. I had to disband the season, but most people were understanding.
2908 days ago
LoganWorm
#Extra #Notes:

•All of the rules covered in this handbook may not readily apply to ALL situations. In those cases, I will make the best and fairest ruling possible.

•Any of these rules can be changed at any time provided the past rules have not already applied to the season (e.g. if the rule about the idol only being hidden a maximum of one time is changed to two times, it must be done before the idol has been rehidden any times).

•Any rule changes will and should not be made to impact certain players individually in positive or negative ways, but the rule changes made should be practical to each situation and done as early as possible (this is a requirement of myself).
2908 days ago
LoganWorm
== Do NOT post on this topic as this is a FULL list of all of the rules ==

open group

LoganWorm's Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!